We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Penumbra? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Quote:
On 2003-11-08 07:49, Euan wrote:
Is issue 6 on general release anywhere? I checked H&R but they only have 1 through 5 at the moment

Euan Smile

Euan,
You might want to try Michael Canik Booksellers http://www.canick.com
They have previously sold #4 & #5.
It's worth a try.
Smile
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2867 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
The latest issue just came out. I got mine yesterday. Looks great as usual. BTW - try to get Bill Goodwin's lecture notes. They are fabulous!

Mike
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3261 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Quote:
On 2003-11-11 12:44, Mike Powers wrote:
The latest issue just came out. I got mine yesterday. Looks great as usual. BTW - try to get Bill Goodwin's lecture notes. They are fabulous!

Mike

From Bill direct, or from where?
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
threeflyer
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of threeflyer
H&R Magic Books has Mr. Goodwin's "Notes From the Bat Cave", "Ancient Empty Street", and "1988 Lecture Notes". I hope this helps.
Nick Pudar
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of Nick Pudar
I agree, Penumbra is great. I've renewed my subscription.

Regarding the tardiness, I guess I'm too busy with other things in life right now to have noticed. I must say that Genii seems to come too fast! The new issue is waiting before I've had a chance to read the earlier one. Maybe it's a sign of getting older -- each month is a smaller percentage of my life, so it seems very short!

When it comes to on-time delivery, I think Harry Lorayne set the standard with Apocalypse. I subscribed for the entire twenty year run, and not a single issue was ever late! That was impressive.

Back to Penumbra... does anyone know what the circulation (number of subscribers) is? Just curious.

Nick
Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
www.stackview.com Version 5.0 is available!
nycmagic
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
54 Posts

Profile of nycmagic
I got #6. Lots of gems published in Penumbra. Does anyout out there do the Lee Asher oil and water routine published a while back? Very diabolical method and fun to perform.

Jeremy
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
Penumbra #3 has Lee Asher's Continental Divide. (Little late, but hope this helps.)
~joeKing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Penumbra? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL