The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card Surgery by Tenyo Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
dromed
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of dromed
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2013, videoman wrote:
Or you could quickly comment after 3/4 restore, " oops, didn't quite get all of it" while you're immediately doing second pass and do full restore.

Has anyone come up with a better method for picking up the pieces? I feel that the gimmick that's included requires you to kind of "dip" your palm into the tray in an uncomfortable manner and a bit obvious that maybe you are 'picking up' something. Im wondering if anyone has used a p.k. ring or a stronger magnet to be able to lift the pieces just by bringing your hand to rest on top of the dish instead inside the dish.
p.s. vapr watch has found a great routine to be a part of if I can find a better way to pick up the pieces. thanks
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2013, Magicmike221 wrote:
Received card surgery .....Instructions are in Chinese??

Do you happen to mean 'Japanese' maybe? Or is it a rip off? Anyway, you can drop me a line...
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
bole
View Profile
New user
Watching you since
88 Posts

Profile of bole
Hi, does anyone know where to get the english instructions? Mine came with japanese and italian. ;-)
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2019, bole wrote:
Hi, does anyone know where to get the english instructions? Mine came with japanese and italian. ;-)

Just use the google text conversion that’s available via google search engine. You just need a phone with a camera.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card Surgery by Tenyo Magic (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL