The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Looking for a wooden Spiked Coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
I love the Spiked coin but the plastic makes it look silly. I hear tell of a Wooden Spiked Coin. If such a thing does exist where would one find it?
Most magically yours,
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4696 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
WR
View Profile
Special user
Utah
945 Posts

Profile of WR
Thank you.

Most magically yours,
WR
"Tell Em WR sent Ya."
Dr. Faust
View Profile
Regular user
Louisville, Kentucky
183 Posts

Profile of Dr. Faust
I know this is an old post, but I must revive it, since I have found new and important info about it. I have recently found and purchased a Spiked-Coin Trick which is better than any wooden version could ever be. I found a brass version which even comes with a gag punctured quarter. With that, you can, in the end, say "Last time, it didn't work so well," for a laugh or two. It's really nice and well worth the money. It's manufactured by Mak Magic, and I recently found it on e-Bay for a very reasonable price. It's amazing how a transition from plastic to brass makes all the difference in making a trick classy or cheap. Before searching, I just assumed that any trick this good should be produced by somebody in something better than plastic. I was right; it is. Any fan of this trick should definitely invest in the brass version. You won't regret it!

Hopefully Helpful,

Dr. Faust
"I have such sights to show you!"
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Dr. Faust,

That is a good find! Keep it up.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Looking for a wooden Spiked Coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL