The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Haunted 2.0 by Mark Traversoni and Peter Eggink (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
BillyBear
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of BillyBear
Thanks Mark. I hadn't come across your store before - just ordered some more gimmicks from you and some other bits. Cheers Billy.

PS in my opinion haunted 2.0 is the ultimate haunted deck - well done for bringing it to market.
Joaquin
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
There is a similar effect that can be accomplished with loops. For those who know both methods can someone recommend Haunted 2.0 over the loops.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Both are great ways a doing a haunted deck.

I’m a little bias being the creator of Haunted 2.0 but here are the points to consider.

You can do it hands off so you are not close to the deck , it can even isolated under a glass cover because there are no threads attached to you.

The deck can be examined at start and the end.

The gimmick is more durable and therefore more cost effective than loops.

With Haunted you will be doing it very quickly, if you have never used loops you will no doubt be breaking quite a lot before you are up to performance standard with them.

The haunted gimmick is ready made and more supplies are given so you can make more in your preferred back design If you don’t use red bikes.

Loops have the edge if you want to use a borrowed non red bicycle deck, if you borrowed another red deck you could easily add the Haunted gimmick to it.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Joaquin
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
Thanks Mark. Good information
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8923 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Have there not been any advances made in the intervening 8 years of the haunted deck methodology?
the_man_who_knows
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of the_man_who_knows
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Have there not been any advances made in the intervening 8 years of the haunted deck methodology?

I stick with Al Baker's method. How old is that now?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2020, pegasus wrote:

Surprisingly not, I'm quite proud of this it was my first release and as you say 8 years on it is still one of the top choices for achieving this effect.

Haunted 2.0 is available here www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/......aversoni
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

the_man_who_knows
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of the_man_who_knows
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2020, Saturn UK wrote:
it is still one of the top choices for achieving this effect.

What do you base that statement on?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2020, the_man_who_knows wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 15, 2020, Saturn UK wrote:
it is still one of the top choices for achieving this effect.

What do you base that statement on?

The volume of sales 8 years after release, it still continues to sell very well so it must be / is one of the top choices.

That is not just for my shop, Murphys regularly reorder as well so it is selling well around the world.

If you now the magic market a trick that still sells very well after 8 years must have something going for it.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1728 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
This is a great trick.
I hop between Mark and Rasmus's versions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Haunted 2.0 by Mark Traversoni and Peter Eggink (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.86 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL