The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Haunted 2.0 by Mark Traversoni and Peter Eggink (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Jay Vee
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Jay Vee
In the refills provided, how many gimmicks can you make? and do they sell refills?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2456 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
You get 2 gimmicks made up plus enough stuff to make quite a few more.

The supplies you have will last a long time a couple of years at least or about 1000 performances.

I am still on my first set and I use this all the time.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Now that everyone here has had this for a while, I'm curious to know your thoughts on Haunted Deck 2.0.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2456 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
I'm still using it every gig!

If you want something to make young girls scream and adults to swear (quite few do when they have had a drink) this works great.

I'm giving free worldwide shipping on Haunted 2.0 also http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/h......oni.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have Peter Eggink's Haunted deck ,but what has ****ed me off is you can not get the right SOMETHING for love nor money,so I have had to chuck it in the drawer, fed up spending money out and finding the stuff just does not work.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1687 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Very easy to get on eBay
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2456 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2013-12-31 04:44, Fire Starter wrote:
I have Peter Eggink's Haunted deck ,but what has ****ed me off is you can not get the right SOMETHING for love nor money,so I have had to chuck it in the drawer, fed up spending money out and finding the stuff just does not work.

I'm sure you know the 2.0 version is different to Peter's original, but if anyone wants supplies for it I can supply whatever you want and you can be assured it will work.

I tried all the makes I could find until I found one that was just right and lasted a long time.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-12-31 05:18, Saturn Magic wrote:
Quote:

I'm sure you know the 2.0 version is different to Peter's original, but if anyone wants supplies for it I can supply whatever you want and you can be assured it will work.

I tried all the makes I could find until I found one that was just right and lasted a long time.

I have the original and the stuff that came with it was great,just can not get it,don't want bulk and did see it once on e bay but just could not order it for some reason ,would not go through.I will look into perhaps getting the next one,very annoying though with all the glues out there and only this certain one any good.

PS.just found on e bay 12 sticks for £13.00 ,might just go for it,just hope it was not the same dam site that wanted every detail of my life under the sun,lol.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Thanks to Mark at Saturn Magic I now know where to go for what I need instead of buying in bulk,all the best.
Shane
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Mark. How long would it take to arrive in Australia? I recently had an order from your way that taken 4 weeks to arrive, I'm not prepared to wait that long.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2456 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On 2013-12-31 09:05, phillipsart wrote:
Mark. How long would it take to arrive in Australia? I recently had an order from your way that taken 4 weeks to arrive, I'm not prepared to wait that long.

Hi

We send everything airmail so it should be quite fast, but we are in the hands of the post office.

We do ship to Australia and have never had any complaints about slow delivery.

Anything you order with Haunted 2.0 is also shipped free as well.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

TomConsole
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of TomConsole
Quote:

Go to Amazon and type Scraperfect Best Glue Ever. I have used that since I bought the original and it works great. Haunted 2.0 is nice because it comes with the premade gimmicks so you don't need the glue. If I had to choose, I think using "Best Glue Ever" works better for me though.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2456 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Glue does work but I found people new to the effect struggle to get the balance right.

The chips are by far the easier and quicker option, you are up and running straight away with them.

I have some of that glue, I can't get on with it but it's great for general use in magic so it's not money wasted if you wanted to try it.
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-12-31 09:35, TomConsole wrote:
Quote:

Go to Amazon and type Scraperfect Best Glue Ever. I have used that since I bought the original and it works great. Haunted 2.0 is nice because it comes with the premade gimmicks so you don't need the glue. If I had to choose, I think using "Best Glue Ever" works better for me though.

Thanks for the info Tom,but I will stick (excuse the pun)lol to what I find get's me excellent results. I have spent a fair bit out on product's that did not work for me,all the best.
Shane
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Quote:
On 2013-12-31 09:22, Saturn Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-12-31 09:05, phillipsart wrote:

Hi

We send everything airmail so it should be quite fast, but we are in the hands of the post office.

We do ship to Australia and have never had any complaints about slow delivery.

Anything you order with Haunted 2.0 is also shipped free as well.

I'm ready to order now, Do you still offer free shipping outside of the UK?
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2456 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Hi
That offer has now finished but I'll PM you how to get the offer just for you!

Thanks

Mark
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4436 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
See I knew Mark was a nice guy!

His magic Den is pretty cool too .... but I guess you wont be joining him on the monthly hand out Phllipsart! Its a bit of a long way for you.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
3968 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Just received this from Mark at Saturn magic and it is top notch . Great gimmicks excellent animation and works everytime , this extreme version with Marks 2 card gimmick handling is certainly up there with the very best of these types of effects . 10 out of 10 Tarik 😊
BillyBear
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of BillyBear
Having been out of magic for a while I dusted my Haunted 2.0 down and it's as great as I remembered. Works 100% everytime. I may need some refills though as I'm running low - does anyone know if these are available? Cheers Billy
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2456 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Thanks Billy and Tarik, I'm really pleased you are liking this.

I still remember Paul Harris's words when he said to I can't believe you get all that animation out of the gimmick.

No other hands off Haunted Deck exists that gives this much animation and a climax of the card creeping out at the end.

We have it in stock ready to ship here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magi......oni.html
Mark Traversoni

www.saturnmagic.co.uk

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Paul Harris Presents Haunted 2.0 by Mark Traversoni and Peter Eggink (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL