The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Billfold style Swap (Himber) Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
I am in new territory here and don't know much about the multitude of wallets that are available. I am familiar with the Himber or Swap Z-fold wallet, but have never seen one in a billfold style. Is there such a thing? Thanks.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
There are two Himber-like (but not true Himber in working) hip-pocket wallets. The first is Al Cohen’s Sho-Gun wallet; the second is the Pimpernel wallet. Both can do many of the Himber based routines.

The Sho-Gun is closer to the Himber in concept (modified “Z” fold). The Pimpernel works on an entirely different principle.

Further there is a number of hip-pocket size Himber wallets and at least one credit card size version on the market. They are all “pure” Himbers but scaled down from the gentleman’s breast pocket size to a hip-pocket size.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
DougTait
View Profile
Elite user
Sebring, FL
492 Posts

Profile of DougTait
Thank you Harry. The Sho-gun is exactly what I was looking for and I just ordered it from Hank Lee.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men [and women] to do nothing."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Billfold style Swap (Himber) Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL