The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sir Arthur to the rescue ... Saves two men! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I like the way you call me a Troll. Obviously you have no idea what I do or how I do it but you may soon get a chance in Tampa. At no time in this thread have I said Sir Arthur claimed paranormal Powers(?) but I have claimed he utilized Psychics in his Sleuthing ..AND HE DID!!!!! I'm not dogmatic in the least but perhaps a few of you might look in the mirror....???? I am a true skeptic. When people begin the name calling I get even MORE Skeptical of their method of thinking and value of their viewpoint.

Many shallow minds and short sided thinkers have been exposed by Uri Geller, but I'm impressed that so many finally "Get It".... Makes me happy !!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
seneca77
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa Bay, Florida
201 Posts

Profile of seneca77
"When people begin the name calling I get even MORE Skeptical of their method of thinking and value of their viewpoint."

As do I, Slim. Your ability to stick to facts and logic went out the window when you called me "daft." (See, it works both ways).

I believe you have referred to Doyle as a "psychic sleuth" several times in this increasingly tiresome post. Neat trick how you've adjusted your assertions a bit to now say that Doyle merely *hired* mediums for *their* psychic sleuthing. Hiring a psychic is a far cry from being one yourself.

"Obviously you have no idea what I do..."

Actually, by utilizing my own Sherlockian skills of observation, I have a pretty good idea of what you do.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2012-11-29 16:47, Slim King wrote:
I like the way you call me a Troll.

He was being polite.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Well 77. I never did call you daft! Did you take that on yourself? I said. ARE YOU DAFT? And it was Al that has been calling me a Troll even though I've been helping and performing for magicians here for almost a decade. It's true that many of the great ones are no longer here but I do what I can with those that are left I am a true skeptic. I am skeptical of the so called skeptics themselves. Since it is my job to harness the paranormal undercurrents of Florida and exhibit them on the radio, I try to find and explore The Paranormal whenever I can! When people begin bashing a brilliant man who passed almost a century ago I find it disturbing. To attack someone for their religious beliefs is unamerican even if that person is from the UK.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Slim... how old are you?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Getting ready to retire soon, if that helps you Al. I've had an extended singing and dancing career with a bit of Mentalism tossed in. I will be doing much more soon, similar to my recent MINDVENTION "appearance",,, why do you ask? Smile Smile Smile
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2012-11-29 16:10, Slim King wrote:
"Taken in" in what way Sean? What is it that you think I believe? Do you think I believe in fairies?

No but.............. do you? Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 00:50, Sean Giles wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-11-29 16:10, Slim King wrote:
"Taken in" in what way Sean? What is it that you think I believe? Do you think I believe in fairies?

No but.............. do you? Smile
none quite yet... But if enough evidence is presented I might. I'm skeptical yet open minded. A tiny winged skeleton and some DNA evidence might convince me!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
William Swygard.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2012-12-01 16:07, Slim King wrote:

none quite yet... But if enough evidence is presented I might. I'm skeptical yet open minded. A tiny winged skeleton and some DNA evidence might convince me!

Dan Baines at Lebanon Circle has a real fairy skeleton. Ask him about it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Sir Arthur to the rescue ... Saves two men! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL