The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » What am I doing wrong??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Lol, and they were sharp, I sliced open my hand once on one of the edges when I was a kid.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I know the feeling
Original vanishing canes, yikes!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11160 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Fortunately, my dealer/mentor was a good teacher. I think I only got cut once on a metal vanishing cane, and that was when I was probably being stupid. But come to think of it, he also told me not to open my appearing cane until I got home. I learned that results are better if you listen to what someone is teaching you! Ha!

I was using metal canes well before I ever saw plastic ones. Plastic vanishing canes were great replacements for the act... plastic appearing, not so much. Nothing like the speed of a good Walsh or German cane. Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
SydBeckman
View Profile
Elite user
Tennessee
486 Posts

Profile of SydBeckman
Love the table Peter. I'm curious hard hard it would be to add a new mechanism on the other end for additional loads - ie, matrix effect. Also, can it be programmed to load the cups at different times? In other words, not all three at once?
Syd
mrmetropolis
View Profile
Regular user
who has only made
155 Posts

Profile of mrmetropolis
Wonder how old the kid was before he got banned. Sorry to hear he was so rude. Obviously he hasn't been around enough to know what power houses he was talking to, Peter, *** that table is amazing, way to take the post away and make it worth something. Any words from Peter, Michael, Bill, Nippulini, Chance and the rest of you are golden.
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary, for those who do not, none will suffice".-Joseph Dunninger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4wL5fX3xGQ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » What am I doing wrong??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL