The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Grimore DS Value? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrRob
View Profile
Special user
Middle Chinnock
923 Posts

Profile of DrRob
Hi All,

I'm having to sell this and wondered what I should ask?

Dr Rob
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

Profile of Isper
To me it is priceless given that there are only 100 on the entire planet. However, if I was forced to sell it I think $500 to $600 would be a fair price for both you and the buyer.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Worth, should be twice what you paid!

But,getting that ?
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Please don't take this the wrong way, it's worth what someone will give you for it!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1753 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On 2012-11-27 20:11, afinemesh wrote:
Please don't take this the wrong way, it's worth what someone will give you for it!

Simply put, this is accurate. Perhaps watch to see if this is posted on the Café (or, heavens forbid, the big auction site) and see how much it sells for. That is one way to assess current market value. However, if you have to sell it in a hurry, you may have to accept less than what you would if you had the luxury of time on your hands. I have an unopened copy of Sheherazade by Borodin. Perhaps the last unopened copy on the planet. I am holding onto it until I can get a good sum for it. Best of luck!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5488 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On 2012-11-27 20:11, afinemesh wrote:

Wow. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to read this. How often do we see the petty objections to sellers here trying to get the most they can get for an item they are selling? When in fact, it all comes down to afinemesh's quote. If I have a $10 retail effect that I only opened to watch the DVD once, and I find out that it is now worth $100 on ebay, so I post it here for $75 and I get a response that someone saw it at Joe's House of Reality-busting for only $60...I think to myself..."WTF? Dude...get a life. If you don't want to buy what I am selling for my posted price...guess what?...don't buy it."

And, if everyone else feels the same, I'll keep lowering my price until someone does eventually buy it. Isn't that what our crazy capitalistic economy is about?

Rant officially over.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1753 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
You know, if someone has Alchemy Moon's new offering Hedge Tarote and they do not have DS, they should consider snatching this up. The two could work beautifully together...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Grimore DS Value? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL