The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Wayne Houchin in an accident? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Lets ask WH if he thinks this was an accident .. just a little mishap. Perhaps he should be here to defend himself. He's saying the same as me this whole time. It was intentional and malicious .. we just don't know why. Try to get him to "admit" this was just an accident.
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
There you go again. Why don't you just stick with the FACT that you don't know and let it alone already until you find out what happened and why? I don't care if you are right or wrong. I literally couldn't care any less. That's NOT the point.
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 17:08, Marlin1894 wrote:
There you go again. Why don't you just stick with the FACT that you don't know and let it alone already until you find out what happened and why? I don't care if you are right or wrong. I literally couldn't care any less. That's NOT the point.

Wayne Houchin Says:

"The attack was intentional. The host didn't trip and accidentally spill it on me... he didn't sneeze. He intended to pour flaming liquid on me".

I KNOW that I believe and agree with Wayne Houchin and everything he's said here! If you have any disbeliefs about these statements please contact him because all I'm doing is agreeing with him. Perhaps he can help you out!
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
And I know what happened .. just don't know why. Repetitive huh? don't quite know why I have to keep saying that!
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
The FACT Mr.Marlin is that he was burned intentionally, not by accident. Dear god, this is all Ive said the whole time and you're acting like its this jaded, outlandish, out-of-the box crazy thing to say.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
My God, people! Get a life! One of our brothers had his frickin' face set on fire, and we're all standing around bickering like a bunch of puerile kids!

Wayne is no doubt in horrible pain right now, and he needs our compassion and support. He needs us pulling for him. What he doesn't need is us at each others' throats!

C'mon people! This thread has descended into the pitt of petty bickering, and to quote a very famous historical figure, "You strain at a gnat and swallow a camel!"

Again, one of our very best is in severe pain from burns, and not one person has thought to ask what degree those burns are.

Can we PLEASE turn this thread around, before it gets locked? Can we please steer it in the direction of compassion for WH?

I guarantee the man needs all the support and compassion from this community that we can muster.

As it now stands, this thread is a disgrace!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
I say ignore him and anyone else who is just looking to stir up trouble. Too many people who were not there coming up with their own idea's on what happened, and making up their own opinions why the host did what he did, as if it's facts. Even Wayne and Daniel have enough class as to not start making accusations without having evidence, or at least not posting them all over the net.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Danny: Yep I agree. I say focus our attention on supporting WH in what ever way possible and discussing info as it arises.
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 19:35, Danny Kazam wrote:

I say ignore him

As a long time user, nearly as long as Daffy if not as long, I say the same.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 19:38, TheMag1cian wrote:
Danny: Yep I agree. I say focus our attention on supporting WH in what ever way possible and discussing info as it arises.

This is when I wish the Café had a "like" button.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
All I'm saying is we need to think about Wayne. I'm not coming down on any one person in particular as I don't feel it's my place to judge. My observations are simply on the general tone the thread has taken. Again, I'm not sitting in a place of judgement on any one individual.

And no, I'm not going to report the thread. I think the moderators on the Café are pretty good at sniffing these things out and locking them. My hope is that it can turn civil here before that happens.

And again, my main thrust is Wayne needs our support and kind words. This thread is a waste if it descends into madness and doesn't bring the man the shoulders he surely needs to cry on at the moment.

And not only Wayne, but his wife too, and all members of his circle. I can imagine his wife is taking this pretty hard.

Anybody here ever experienced severe burns? Extreme pain is all I can say. I know, as I had my hand burned by flaming liquid once during a performance. I can guarantee it's not something you want to happen twice!

All I'm saying is we need to be concerned about WH and not ourselves and our differences.

Something to think about: Burns can get infected and people, including magicians can DIE from them.

Wayne needs our support.

Yes, I'm trying to play peace maker, and I'm currently lying in bed with walking pneumonia. I'm typing on a tiny keyboard on my IPhone, and typing or even reading the thread is an arduous task. So give me a break, fellas. And above all, let's give Wayne and his family a break.

Peace, out.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
Can someone please confirm if Wayne has or doesn't have medical insurance, especially travel insurance. I made a donation to help his medical expenses, but also received info tsaying that Wayne has medical and travel insurance to cover medical bills. I just want to get that confirmed one way or the other, thanks.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Wow. I don't know if he does, but my best guess would be yes. 

Anyway, as new magician's we get it hammered into our head how imperitive it is to get insurance, because we should "expect the unexpected" when performing. But what happened to our friend Wayne has to be the ultimate, never in your wildest nightmares unexpected.
Being set on fire? Immolated? Turned into a human torch? 

Frickin' insanity! 

This is stuff for the front pages of the tabloids, folks.

Wayne, if you're reading this, man, we're all pulling for you, man. I had my hand set on fire during a show years ago and I can personally atest to how extremely painful it is. Many have left it unspoken, but I know in my heart that there is not a single soul here who doesn't appreciate your contributions to the art, and who doesn't wish you a fast recovery and who doesn't want to see you get back in the game. It's not the ninth inning, yet, bud. You're not down for the count. You'll pull out of this and have many good, creative years ahead. Guaranteed!
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1274 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
Very well said Daffy! You're an inspiration to us all Wayne! While you're enduring these trying times, never forget that you have a multitude of loyal fans and fellow magicians who respect you and your craft who will remain in your corner throughout this ordeal. Daffy is right on the money when he says you have "Many" years ahead. Just a bump in the road. Keep your chin up and stay strong!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Now we're talkin' fellas!

Keep 'em comin'!

Can I get a witness?
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Dear Wayne,

I hope you will read this. I can’t believe what happened to you, and I feel so sorry that it was you who was in the wrong place with the wrong person.

YOU ARE AN ENTERTAINER, and a real good one! You amaze people, you make people smile and bring joy. How can it be there are people that do not respect (or understand) that?

I have no idea how someone can do something like this, the only thing that I can think of is that this man is totally crazy. He must have thought you have special powers and thinks you’re a demon or something like that. I hope you can forgive him, but also that a judge will send him to prison for many years.

Hoping you will recover soon… RESPECT!

Best wishes,
John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Wayne Houchin in an accident? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL