The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Teller in RD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1210 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
Great article in this months Readers Digest featuring Teller (of Penn & Teller). http://www.rd.com/true-stories/inspiring......e-brain/

Mark
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
573 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Great, more exposure. Looks like Slim King just lost a bunch more gigs.
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1210 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
I believe the article is more about the psychology that goes into the magic than actual "exposure". Some good thinking going on.

Mark
JuzzyDee
View Profile
New user
Qld, Australia
9 Posts

Profile of JuzzyDee
I get the feeling some people love the butt hurt feeling that claiming everything that involves a magician answering any sort of question being labelled as "exposing". There's not a thing he tells you how is done in any detail in that article, just some basic principals, and how many of your audience is going to read an article comparing neuroscience to magic anyway?
joesquire
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of joesquire
Watching a show recently with my wife, we both enjoyed it immensely.

Me, in awe of the choreography, the subtleties and the psychology of how they made things look so impossible.

My wife, simply shocked and fooled and in wonder.

Both of us paid the same price for a ticket but came at it from completely different angles. I'm the kind of person who reads those sorts of articles in Reader's Digest.

Do you think the performers care whether I was as fooled as my wife? I enjoyed it just as much and I paid them the same money...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Teller in RD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL