The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford's Boudoir Q&A Doccinar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
When I make a purchase I will watch it on my computer or my TV with apple tv - size of file is a non issue for me, in fact I prefer the larger one, if I'm in a position to watch the clips I will be in a position usually to download the whole thing - also I will want to be somewhere to concentrate on the material (not usually somewhere where I just have my phone or tablet)

different for a lot of different effects in one release, in this, I imagine myself watching the whole thing rather than just one section - it was a little annoying to have to open a new video file each time until the larger file came along

I'm sure other people will feel the complete opposite
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2012-12-13 16:24, bdekolta wrote:
Quick question to those who purchased this. We made the video available as small pieces or as one large file. My thinking is that the small chunks would be easier on a portable device like a phone or tablet. Rather than one giant file. Any feedback on that appreciated. Either here or PM or email me directly: dan@danstrange.com

Thanks.
~ Dan

I like the idea of having both. This way when I am in front of a computer, I can watch the whole video. The smaller videos works better with small devices IMO. And I find myself using small devices more than I do a computer.

Plus, I have bought a few videos in the past but don't remember my pass word to watch them. I did down load them but my computer crashed and I no longer have the videos. Would be cool to use one password to view any and everything that we bought.

Best
Ray
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Ray ~

If any of those passwords are to Docc's product's shoot me an email and I'll get you fixed up. Eventually all the products will be in the member area. It is just a matter of getting them moved. Eventually all previous and future purchases will show in one spot inside your individual membership area with a single password and most will be able to use the iTunes option if that appeals to you.

To everyone - thanks for sharing your opinions - I really appreciate it.

~ Dan
EricDraven
View Profile
Inner circle
1257 Posts

Profile of EricDraven
These are great news!
I really look forward to see all my previous purchases in my member area

Quote:
On 2012-12-13 18:12, bdekolta wrote:
Ray ~

If any of those passwords are to Docc's product's shoot me an email and I'll get you fixed up. Eventually all the products will be in the member area. It is just a matter of getting them moved. Eventually all previous and future purchases will show in one spot inside your individual membership area with a single password and most will be able to use the iTunes option if that appeals to you.

To everyone - thanks for sharing your opinions - I really appreciate it.

~ Dan
Believe me...nothing is trivial...
Jonathan100
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of Jonathan100
The thread started with the comment that there was a Boudoir Q&A special price.

Can someone comment what was it?
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
What specifically are you asking? There was a special price but it ended. Docc has a Gift Certificate going now that can save you some money after the new year.

Dan
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Quote:
On 2012-12-23 08:29, Jonathan100 wrote:
The thread started with the comment that there was a Boudoir Q&A special price.

Can someone comment what was it?

why?
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Jonathan100
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of Jonathan100
In order to know the increase in price.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Not sure what that matters but you essentially received the ebook for free.

Dan
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
Quote:
On 2012-12-23 17:16, Jonathan100 wrote:
In order to know the increase in price.

...but why?
The price is, now, what it is.
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Folks, I'm a Q&A virgin. Is this for me, or do I need to begin elsewhere??
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Boudoir Q&A assumes you know how to answer questions. It is a method for presenting and selling a Q&A. With a little thought the routine can be used in other ways. I use it for a drawing duplication for example.

If you need to learn there are lots of resources. From Docc look at his "The Unholy Three" especially the Doccinar where he covered some ideas along that line. One of which he is expanding on right now, I literally just received an update in email before writing this, and we will announce it sometime in the near future.

If you don't do readings at all currently you might have a look at Docc's System 88. It is modular, meaning you can learn it in small pieces. The tick sheet is quite nice and you can use it with any reading system. Most important the document teaches you how to setup and structure what you do. Again information you can use with any system as you grow.

Hope that was helpful.

~ Dan
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Quote:
On 2013-02-06 11:22, bond19 wrote:
Folks, I'm a Q&A virgin. Is this for me, or do I need to begin elsewhere??

maybe this is a good place to start? a little routine you could build upon?

if you are a true virgin you wont mind me saying that there are two types of Q&A these days IMO - the kind where you answer a question in a meaningful way etc, and the other which stands for people writing facts down and you being able to tell them the facts, this usually only applies in terms of presentation though as the methods can be similar for both

doesn't really answer your question though Smile

there are some Annemann books on Lybrary I think for like £3 that have a couple of Q&A type routines in them, could be worth looking there if you want to just see what they are like
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
B&B Magic
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of B&B Magic
For everything you ever wanted to know about Q&A, look into Bob Cassidy's Q&A teleseminars. Incredible insight. Some methods, but lots of real world advice and ideas. Designed to strengthen whatever method you choose.
John Raff M
View Profile
Loyal user
Republic of Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of John Raff M
I think Osterlind deserves a mention here. He has some powerful effects that serve as both Q&A's and message readings. Thought Scan, The very modern mindreader and the final answer come to mind.

John.
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of Isper
Paul Voodini's Pure Q and A changed the way I look at and approach Q and A. His approach falls into the answering of questions in a meaningful way category.
gabelson
View Profile
Inner circle
conscientious observer
2136 Posts

Profile of gabelson
As far as methodology for a beginner, Bond19, Osterlind's "Final Answer" is a good place to start. Very easy technically, and very powerful.
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Hey this is a Docc Hilford thread! Seriously though as we get farther into specifics and methods it should probably move downstairs.

Thanks!

~ Dan
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Thanks for your responses.. So I don't take over I'm gonna start a new thread and be a bit more specific with my enquiry..

Chris
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
I would suggest not getting hung up on a full blown "q&a"

Instead crawl first. Do things like Scott Creasey's 5 or some stuff from matcult.

Do short sequences of reading with numerology, cartomancy. Another plug for matcult and Julian bond and ian's metaphoracle.

Then you will at least not be overwhelmed and have a foundation with which to build a Q&A.

J

Ps: in other words build a bird house, then a dog house then perhaps a tree house then building a house will be easy.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Docc Hilford's Boudoir Q&A Doccinar (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL