The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My Secret is Out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Can this princilple be applied under the water?
I work often for dolphins and the Atlantis island's king booked me for the new year
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
On 2012-12-01 07:12, parmenion wrote:
Can this princilple be applied under the water?
I work often for dolphins and the Atlantis island's king booked me for the new year

Yes! But you and your spectators will need to supply your own Blow-Holes Smile
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3993 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2012-11-30 13:30, catweazle wrote:
Is this a different method to DB's 'Reminiscence'?

I'm wondering how you can konow how works reminesence...
I Like torrent! lol
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
On 2012-12-01 04:15, insight wrote:
Can this principle be applied over the telephone? In other words, can this be made into a phone effect?

Regards,
Mike

Honestly....

If your spectators are in another room/country and they can hear you...say...over a speakerphone....I can see this working with a little tweaking and imagination.

So...yes.

You are not buying the phone effect though...you will have to work on that part Smile

But I do think it could be done.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
How is this compared to taboo by Bruce Bernstein? They sound similar?
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
On 2012-12-01 07:56, Dr Spektor wrote:
How is this compared to taboo by Bruce Bernstein? They sound similar?

Someone already asked me about this Dr Spektor; as I don't own it myself I had to check with someone that does.

It's different Smile
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18487 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Anthony sent me a copy to have a look through... its definitely usable around a table or similar...

its been years since I read coral fang, so no idea as to the similarities I'm afraid (its in one of many boxes in my lock-up and I can't be @rsed to go digging around at the moment)...

my ideas was this - if you get everyone to put a hand out, everyone stacking their hand on top of one another's - and then you place yours on top of everyone elses - you can then (via that touch) give them a visual process to follow, (as in banachek's witch doctor theory)...you can also suggest that maybe they will start picking up on each others memories too...i'll leave it there, but the more I think about that part the more I think there might be an interesting idea to work on...

cos then not only do you describe three memories and they are correct - but others may also pick up on certain elements of them too...so if you were to make a clenched fist, and they all put their hand on top of yours, maybe at the end they can describe something too and describe YOUR memory as well? hmmmm...
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Thanks for the feedback Iain Smile

Lovely Idea!

There are many possiblities with this method, round a table close-up etc

Thanks again for taking the time to have a look at this for me.

Kind Regards,

Anthony
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
P.S.

Quote:
On 2012-12-01 09:41, IAIN wrote:
its been years since I read coral fang, so no idea as to the similarities I'm afraid

I can 100% Confirm my methods and routine is different; but just from looking at a couple of points on my disclaimer anyone that owns this will be made aware of the fact...

Perform Blindfolded anyone?

You do not have to go near the specs at ANY point...

:D
Chester Sass
View Profile
Loyal user
Check out my book 120% CHESTOSTERONE
247 Posts

Profile of Chester Sass
I got the script yesterday and have to tell you that I like it a lot.
It is not something that everybody will do, that's for sure, but that is no bad thing. ;-)
I performed Lukes TOH quite often and really love the concept. Anthony took the same idea a step further and gave it another twist and feeling.
Will I kick out TOH and insert THE SECRET? I don't know because I haven't tried it yet, BUT if it does get the reactions I get from performing TOH I will definetly give it a try.
I like the thinking behind THE SECRET. It is something like Peter Turners routines....loveit or hate it. After seeing Peter perfoming his stuff live...I LOVE IT. And I have the feeling that THE SECRET is no exception. I will judge it by the reaction of my audience, cause that is the only thing that counts.
Author of "120% Chestosterone"
NOW AVAILABLE FROM YOUR DEALER OF TRUST!

Chester
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
Great work here. Anthony's work has really kick started my imagination lately. As I have already told him; this is, for me personally, not a routine that I see myself using as written. But that's not a bad thing. Anthony is encourages adaptation and personalization in each of his releases. The ideas I have gotten since reading this last night are worth FAR more that the price tag.

I have seen several comparisons to Luke Jermay's TOH. I don't own the book its in, but the first thing that came to mind for me was the similarities between this and Mr Voodini's Eyes of the Seer. I am speaking of course of the underlying principle not the presentational context.

Not my favorite of Anthony's releases, but definitely well worth a read or 2.

Cant wait to see what he has in store for us nest year

TJ
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Thanks for the honest reviews guys.

Chester:

I know you are going to LOVE performing this! Let me know how you get on with the methods.
It really does KILL...I truly believe this is as close to REAL Mind Reading as you can get...

No props...just YOU and your mind!

TJ:

You are right, I always encourage people to use my methods/ideas and use them in other areas.
You do not have to perform this as described...in fact I encourage you not to.
I just think of the routine given as ONE possible use for this...I'm sure the more imaginative amongst you
will come up with some fantastic plots and routines.
I have already had messages/PM's with some FANTASTIC ideas using this....

Group Psychometry anyone?

Anyway thanks again for your honest feeback; it's always appreciated.

Anthony

P.S.

2013...just you wait TJ.... Smile
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
I will definitely be keeping an eye out for whats to come
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Review in Penny...

Quote:
On 2012-12-01 22:46, Matthew St. Cyr wrote:
About a month or so ago, I gave a review on Anthony Black's The Sight of Madness in the bizarre section. I've talked a bit about his book Resurrection Dreams and his Story Project.
I think it's been pretty clear that I very much enjoy his bizarre work. Well, I'm here to tell you today that not only his Anthony a creative force to be reckoned with
in the bizarre magic realm, but he clearly has a firm grip on what makes mentalism work. This is as close to pure mind reading as you can get. With Anthony's The Secret,
you will truly appear to be a master mind reader. The methodology is tight as is the presentation, which by the way you can once again change to fit any performing style
or theme. The best part is that this is a wonderful piece that you can put into your repertoire and use literally ANYWHERE. Small intimate crowd? Perfect....this is the type of
thing that will get your re-booked for house parties. Large theater crowd? Perfect again....this is material that could very well be used to close your act. I have already tested this on a few small groups and gotten a fantastic response each and every time. I look forward to experimenting and working with larger crowds to see how far I can take this terrific concept.
If you've been looking for a solid piece of mentalism, you can't go wrong with The Secret.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=15&1
Rocketeer
View Profile
Special user
Westchester, NY
961 Posts

Profile of Rocketeer
I've been burned by unreturnable PDFs before but if Chester Sass endorses this I'll have to give it some serious thought, especially for UKP 11.00.

BTW, Hi Chester.
I'm selling my hardcover autographed limited edition copy of Jerome Finley's "Thought Veil"

PM me for info.
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
On 2012-12-02 01:07, Rocketeer wrote:
I've been burned by unreturnable PDFs before but if Chester Sass endorses this I'll have to give it some serious thought, especially for UKP 11.00.

BTW, Hi Chester.

Chester Sass...Luca Volpe...Lars Ruth...Pablo Amirá...Mark Thorold...

Perhaps yes...I could have hypnotized ONE of them...

But I don't have time to hypnotize them ALL Smile

It's a great Ebook...but I am biased...
Chester Sass
View Profile
Loyal user
Check out my book 120% CHESTOSTERONE
247 Posts

Profile of Chester Sass
Hi Rocketeer,
thanks for your confidence in my opinion. Hope everything is fine Tom.
Like most of us I also have burnt a lot of money with PDFs. But I was always happy when I got an idea on which I could build up new things, even if I didn't perform the actual bought routine.
Sometimes it's is just a little sleight, sometimes just a little sentence that was worth the price of something because I could transfer it to one of my routines to make it better.
With "the secret" I got everything I was looking for: he took one of the greatest impromptu stage mind reading effects ever created and eliminated the dirty work and made it personal.
Even if you don't perfom THE SECRET you may find the basic idea interesting enough to create something that fits you more. I haven't performed it yet, but I have a lot of experience concerning TOH and the effect on my audience, which was always great. "The Secret" takes it to another level because it's getting personal and I'm sure that my audience will love it.
Tom, if you know TOH and you like the effect than you can't go wrong.
Author of "120% Chestosterone"
NOW AVAILABLE FROM YOUR DEALER OF TRUST!

Chester
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Hi everyone,

Just a quick update for you all…

The Secret has just gone through a revision and now includes a version for…

Close Up!

The same powerful direct REAL Mindreading; only this time Close-Up!
The Secret 2.0 is now available from my website at the same price; if you brought a copy of the original and would like an updated PDF just send an email to me at:

magicman@anthonyblack.biz

*Important – Please include your PayPal email address as proof of purchase

I will get you an updated copy sent out ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Black
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
This sounds very similar to something that I remember being released by one of the members here a few years ago, I believe it was called Deus ex Machina.
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
851 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Quote:
On 2012-12-06 09:50, cpbartak wrote:
This sounds very similar to something that I remember being released by one of the members here a few years ago, I believe it was called Deus ex Machina.

I don't own this; so I asked a friend and as far as I am aware I am happy to say the methods are different.

I will be contacting Maxime Nadeau just to be sure though as his book is no longer for sale.

Kind Regards,

Anthony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » My Secret is Out (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL