The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Unique products by Warren Stephens (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
Does anyone own these props by Mr. Stephens?

Rainbow Nesting Wands - This is Warren's version of the classic trick. He says that the wands don't shrink in diameter and they change color for a reason in his routine. It comes with his routine and as a kicker; he mentioned that the last wand in the set has an elastic capability that allows it to rise in the hands much like the Silver Scepter wand. He feels that this is the best in the market.

Looney Tooters - Warren said that this is his favorite comedy prop (Wobbly Wand is # 2) that involves a kazoo and funnel with a great routine. He mentioned how kids have fallen off their seat dying of laughter during this routine.

If you own any of these effects will you please give a review? I'd love to hear from anyone who has seen these in action. I know Warren demonstrated his Rainbow Nesting Wands routine at this year's KIDabra.
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
Hi,
I believe that this is the set of wands I bought from Warren years ago though if it is the same they do go smaller though not as noticeably.
Phillip
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Yes Looney Tooters will be next on the shopping list. Sounds like a fun routine.
Cheers Smile
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
So far I only have the Wobbly wand, but I have seen a copy of his most recent lecture notes and his routine "Scared Stiff" is a killer. It uses the Looney Tooters - his wobbly wand - and a pop up flower (can't remember the name - sorry) all made by Warren.

Warren's material has really impressed me - he has some great ideas!

Will keep you posted when I receive my next order from him.

Cliff
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
Hi,
Is he still selling time delay wilting flowers in a pot?
Phillip
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
Yes, I think so, as he sent me the instructions for them for me to check out.

The name of the pop up flower is "The Goosesberry Plant". He also has a great Spider wand - excellent idea for Halloween shows

My wish list just keeps getting longer.

Cliff
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
Phillip,

Since you have Warren's Nesting Wands can you compare and contrast the last wand's "rising" capability with the Silver Scepter? I may just get his nesting wands instead if the desired "rising" outcome is the same as the silver scepter.

And Yes, Warren mentioned that he still sells the timed wilting flowers.
RVH Magic
View Profile
Special user
877 Posts

Profile of RVH Magic
Where can we find (buy) the effects put out by Warren?
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
Hi,
The Nesting Wands are made from reduced diameter metal tubes covered in coloured fablon/contact and capped at one end they are quite heavy the centre one does have the rising wand ability though I removed it from mine.. I just prefer the Silver Sceptre as it is much larger and thicker.
I have had mine for many years and have served me well
Phillip
keeblem
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1167 Posts

Profile of keeblem
Where can I buy Warren's props?
Mark
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
Keeblem,

Contact Warren directly through phone or mail:

Warren L. Stephens
17721 Martin Rd
Roseville, MI 48066
(586) 771 - 1622

Keeblem,

Warren also mentioned that Hank Lee's magic Factory and Abbotts sell a few of his products. I did a search at Hank Lee's website and got this:

Warren Stephens' products at Hank Lee's Magic

Enjoy!
WindsorWizard
View Profile
New user
CANADA - Windsor, Ontario
44 Posts

Profile of WindsorWizard
Being in the Windsor Ontario area just across the river from Detroit, we are fortunate in Ring 116, The Windsor Magic Circle, to have Warren as a member.

He is always trying his new Stephen's magic items out on us. Has done so for years, and we know anyone purchasing his quality and unique products are getting the best.

We not only get to see the items, but we also get first hand, Warren's presentation which would be great if one could put it all in print, but I'm sure then that each item would need it's own book!
EVERYTHING is possible...
If you simply, just BELIEVE!
~ ~ ~ Johnny Ould ~ ~ ~
VISIT US: Windsor Magic Place & Cases For Magic=A Free Report!
WayneNZ
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1013 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Has anybody got the Looney Tooters yet?
If so, please give us a review.

Thanks,
Wayne Smile
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
Mine should be arriving any day. Wayne - I'll post on these plus his wilting flower and gooseberry plant

Merry Christmas

Cliff
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Any one have a review on the looney tooterszm
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Sadly, Warren passed several years ago but I think some of his props are still being made. I don't know by who though.

Ron
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Tim Sonefelt has produced several of Warren's tricks, and is writing a book on him (with permission from Warren's family).

http://www.stevensmagic.com/2013/warren-......emember/

http://www.timsonefelt.com/store_products/ (use the search function on Tim's site, to find some of Warren's tricks)

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Unique products by Warren Stephens (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL