The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Looking for an Adams-type trick, but now sure where to ask: (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DougRoy
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of DougRoy
Hi,

I am trying to locate a specific trick that I believe was orignally produced by Adams. I have found a current version, but... it is made differently, which affects the way I want to use it.
It is a very small, clear plastic case (1"x1"x2") with a thin, red, square-shaped lid that snaps on the top. Not sure what the name of it is. In the orignal version, the red lid very thin and is made of a soft, and pliable plastic.

In the updated version.... the lid is thicker, and is made of a HARD plastic, which prevents me from using it how I intend. It is used to produce a coin. (I've attached a pic)

Would like to locate, and purchase the older-style version.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to locate?

Thanks!

Doug R
Salt Lake City
"Bringing magic to life."

www.DougRoyMagic.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Hi Doug,

I'll check my stuff packed away, but I may have an original still in the package.

Email me the photo so I'll know we are both thinking of the same thing before I spend my time looking. Smile

~michael themagiccompany@aol.com
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Looking for an Adams-type trick, but now sure where to ask: (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL