The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW: The Psychic Miniboard by Fabrice Delaure's wonders (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Looks very interesting, check out the video trailer:

http://magikdata.com/en/miniboard.php
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I'm sure its excellent (would kinda love one), but at the same time...what "is it", as in, what natural object is it supposed to replicate/be?
I've asked to be banned
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Same thought here Iain, why they don't do a normal plain white board?
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Wow - too cool !

Thanks for posting this Mats Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The wood frame is what you are referring to Luca and Iain?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Time to time Fabrice sends info to me and I like to share info about magic.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Well, it looks kinda like an A6 whiteboard in a very thick wooden frame to me... a "normal" spirit slate can be explained away more logically... but this....i can't think of what it is, that I could call it...

Just my opinion though...superb technology though...
I've asked to be banned
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
If you are doing close up , then surely its justified to have a whiteboard that you can erase if you are going table to table etc that would make sense . Also the any pen makes this very strong , and the fact you can place a post it note on it and let them use their biro if you prefer also adds to the appeal . Its tiny too and is 1/2 " mega thick ? Least it takes away any suspicion of carbon paper impression.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Not knocking the tech at all, its brilliant... I personally would expect to be approached with maybe a notepad of some kind, or a clipboard...or if a little whiteboard, not something that is "that" small with such a chunky frame...
I've asked to be banned
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On 2012-12-01 12:39, IAIN wrote:
Not knocking the tech at all, its brilliant... I personally would expect to be approached with maybe a notepad of some kind, or a clipboard...or if a little whiteboard, not something that is "that" small with such a chunky frame...

I agree Smile
vinh.giang
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
132 Posts

Profile of vinh.giang
This is just fantastic, I just put in an order for this from Fabrice. Will let you guys know how it goes! I have also purchased his psychic board 3 as well and it has just added so much power to my talks and keynotes, I have got to say it looks like Fabrice has lifted his game since the last few years. The service that I have received from him has been amazing. The mini will be great for doing corporate functions but I am yet to find the best way to do a peak from the iphone, this is fine for the stage version but does anyone have ideas as to how you would peak at the iphone in a close up environment?

"Rather a mind opened by wonder, than one closed by belief."

http://www.vinhgiang.com.au
"Rather a mind opened by wonder, than one closed by belief."

www.vinhgiang.com.au
www.facebook.com/askvinh
www.twitter.com/askvinh
007lookalike
View Profile
New user
UK
15 Posts

Profile of 007lookalike
I rather fancied this too but can't afford it at the moment.
I asked Fabrice if I could exchange my 4 month old, unused, PC3 for it but he said no. Smile
Nobody's Inflammable!
Magikdata
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Magikdata
Dear Nick (007lookalike),

Indeed I can not exchange your PC3 with 4 months of use for a brand new illusion.

But it seems you did not tell the complete story:
In your first email you said me it was bought in October and I accepted the exchange immediately.
BUT after I controlled your affirmation, I noticed you bought your Psychic Clipboard 3 the 1st of August (not in October)!

So I canceled the exchange. BUT, I offered a DISCOUNT of more than 20% as compensation.
But you declined it...

This is the complete story Smile

Fabrice Delaure
Fabrice Delaure,
The Art of the Technological Magic since 1995.

MAGIKDATA.COM
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I do like the idea of being able to use a "regular" marker or pen. If I had the money at this moment, I'd be thinking pretty seriously about pressing the pay button.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
chicane
View Profile
Elite user
New Zealand
465 Posts

Profile of chicane
I splashed out and bought one as a Christmas present to myself. It arrived yesterday so have not had time to test it on anyone. I wondered if it could have been built into a parlour sized deck of cards. The weight is about right and the impression works through 8 postit pad sheets. Fabrice, does the top frame thickness house anything vital?

The regular pencil or felt pen feature is great. for walkabout you could possibly build a whole set around small objects. Is there an official uses forum?
FORCE 4 - a TOOL FOR MENTALISTS - OUT NOW

http://www.nzmagic.com/magicshop2015.html
chicane
View Profile
Elite user
New Zealand
465 Posts

Profile of chicane
Quote:
On 2012-12-01 11:41, IAIN wrote:
Well, it looks kinda like an A6 whiteboard in a very thick wooden frame to me... a "normal" spirit slate can be explained away more logically... but this....i can't think of what it is, that I could call it...

Just my opinion though...superb technology though...

I'm just going to use it in a routine and if anyone asks what it is, I'll tell them it was a fridge magnet . . . a gift from my daughter.
But only if someone asks.
FORCE 4 - a TOOL FOR MENTALISTS - OUT NOW

http://www.nzmagic.com/magicshop2015.html
AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
That product looks awesome!

it would go very well in a mental epic routine... especially if you had a mental epic board designed where it looked like 6 of these things.

the company should consider releasing a matching, locking, mental epic board as an accessory

unfortunately, this product is way out of my price range as a hobbiest. maybe if I start getting paid gigs, I'll buy something like this.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I agree, nice to use any pen but like what I already have for now:)
Magikdata
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Magikdata
Hello,

Here is the first review about the MIniboard published by Dr. Zodiac:
http://illusionist.pro/fabrice-delaure-p......-review/

Chicane: the top frame is "vital": that avoids posing the hand on the board when you write.

fabrice
Fabrice Delaure,
The Art of the Technological Magic since 1995.

MAGIKDATA.COM
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I will admit this looks very nice. Though, Dr. Zodiac could have easily used Riggs Butterfly Pad and achieved the exact same results and only spent $30.00 to do the effect. I feel a regular memo pad is a lot less inconspicious and organic too. Seems a hefty price to pay for such a small apparatus that has the potential to fail at anytime. Ok- so you can do a mini-magic square in a close-up situation- does that justify a price tag for $1,300? I'm sure for some it will- different strokes for different folks!!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW: The Psychic Miniboard by Fabrice Delaure's wonders (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL