The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lonnie's Finger Thru Bill (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
I performed this trick for some of my colleagues during a hang-out session hoping to get some good responses. To my dismay, after I was through with it and everything (I performed it as a solo act by itself no JPT with it). A colleague actually squirmed that she knew how it was done and told the workings to everyone and how obvious it was. Can't believe it...I performed the trick perfectly, how was it possible that a layman could have realized the effect and how easily it could be accomplished. Hmm..Perhaps some people just think differently. Did you guys ever get caught while doing this trick or others for that matter?
Bong780
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
172 Posts

Profile of Bong780
I knew how it was done after I saw the demo once. It looks magical but not hard to figure it out. It's quite obvious if you do it as a stand alone trick. It should be just a follow up of other thru bill effects, JPT, misled, pen-thru etc.
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
Yea...I like the illusion...would never use it though.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
I also think it's a good trick but very easy to figure out. The problem that I have with it is that it's angle sensitive. Not a trick I perform a lot.
Dolphin
View Profile
Regular user
Slovenia
171 Posts

Profile of Dolphin
It`s a nice illusion, but frankly too obvious.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lonnie's Finger Thru Bill (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL