The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Crimson Tide Vs Bulldogs!!!! GRRRRR!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

atouchofmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
472 Posts

Profile of atouchofmagic1
Well last night was perhaps the best *** football game I've seen all season long. I'm a bit disappointed my bulldogs could not pull through but hey it happens.

Our Defense got weak and Yeldon and Lacy took advantage of that BIG TIME.

Definitely one hell of a fight..What do you guys think?

SEC ALL THE WAY THOUGH! CRUSH THE IRISH.

-Bobby Smile
Dreadnought
View Profile
Special user
Athens, Georgia
836 Posts

Profile of Dreadnought
They fell five yards short. I was really surprised to see Mark Richt go with the fake punt in the first quarter, Nick Saban... Les Miles, yes, Mark Richt no, and it showed. But UGA had nothing to be ashamed of. However, I am rooting for Notre Dame. Being an LSU alum, I cannot bring myself to root for Alabama... the good ol' fashioned hate from that rivalry runs that deep Smile

My wife is a Tar Heel, she understands it, she said, "That would be like me rooting for Duke."

Peace and Godspeed.
Peace

"Ave Maria gratia plena Dominus tecum..."

Scott

Would you do anything for the person you love?
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4159 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Great, great game. Someone had to come out on the short end, though. Was rooting for the Dawgs, even though I have had an affection for Alabama since I was a kid.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
RobertSmith
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of RobertSmith
Quote:
On 2012-12-02 22:55, Dreadnought wrote:
They fell five yards short. I was really surprised to see Mark Richt go with the fake punt in the first quarter, Nick Saban... Les Miles, yes, Mark Richt no, and it showed. But UGA had nothing to be ashamed of. However, I am rooting for Notre Dame. Being an LSU alum, I cannot bring myself to root for Alabama... the good ol' fashioned hate from that rivalry runs that deep Smile

My wife is a Tar Heel, she understands it, she said, "That would be like me rooting for Duke."

Peace and Godspeed.

I bleed purple and gold. Although that purple has a hint of navy blue to it until January.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Crimson Tide Vs Bulldogs!!!! GRRRRR!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL