The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW Contest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4854 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Here's a chance to be creative, have some fun, and possibly win a brand new signed hardcover book and companion DVD.

Here's what you have to do. Fill in the blanks for the following scenario:

The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly ______________. The technologist gasped and said ___________.

Instead of "magician" you can substitute mentalist, escape artist etc. The winning entry will be based on creativity, imagination, and of course humor.

If you win, you can choose one of the following new signed books with companion DVD:
Kingdom of the Red or The Book of Destiny

Any Magic Café member can enter. Please observe Café etiquette and rules.
Employees of Gyromagnetic Press are not eligible.

The contest will run for about a week. The winner will be announced here.

The books given as prizes can be seen by going here

Larry Smile
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
.....the machine beeped.

....there must be something wrong with the machine.

(So when do I pick up my prize Larry Smile)
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet he began to float. The technologist gasped and said "either he has too much iron in his blood or its done with mirrors".
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
danfreed
View Profile
Inner circle
West Chester PA
1176 Posts

Profile of danfreed
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly he shouted out "I'm Uri Gellar, and I'd like to show you my fork bending routine!". The technologist gasped and said NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOO! (there were 2 reasons he said Nooooooo!, the first is that he's seen Uri do it before, and second, because of his MRI training, he knew the danger of metal in the room. Suddenly, and without warning, spoons and forks began flying around the room, bouncing off the walls, and piercing them about the head and groin and eyes, wrapping around their necks, squeezing the life out of them. It was like a Salvador Dali painting, but better. With his last dying breath, Uri managed to spit out one final phrase "....I...I...should have done a card trick...".
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
857 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly 4 Dollar-size antique Chinese coins came flying out of his sleeve. The technologist gasped and said Mr Barnowsky when will your new book be out.

Best
Leo Jr
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4854 Posts

By the way, for those of you that have both of my books, if you should win, you'll can get a $60 credit for anything on my website.

Excellent submissions so far!!

Larry Smile
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly "he began to float". The technologist gasped and said "I forgot my popcorn in the microwave".
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
350 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly he was propelled across the room away from the machine, crashing painfully into the wall. The technologist gasped and said "Looks like another case of someone swallowing magnets again to cause silverware to stick to his stomach"
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1078 Posts

Profile of taller8
Suddenly he starts to float.

The technologist gasped and said "That's very impressive indeed, a great single lift, but how is your double lift?"
Magic-Scott
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of Magic-Scott
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly his chop cup balls propelled across the room, sticking to the magnet. The technologist gasped and said that was the best ball vanish that she ever saw.
Magic-Scott
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of Magic-Scott
And now with better grammar:

The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly his chop cup balls propelled across the room, sticking to the magnet. The technologist gasped and said that was the best ball vanish that I have ever seen.
Magic-Scott
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of Magic-Scott
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly his ring shot off his finger and flew across the room, sticking to the magnet. The technologist gasped and said that was the best ring flight that I have ever seen.
Magic-Scott
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of Magic-Scott
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly coins flew out of his pockets and sleeves and across the room, sticking to the magnet. The technologist gasped and said that was the best MRI'sers Dream that I have ever seen!
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
4854 Posts

Smile

:magician:
AndyLuka
View Profile
Elite user
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
440 Posts

Profile of AndyLuka
Chuck Leach wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As Chuck approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly a the magician produced a black raven that flew around the room stealing everything it could fit into its beak and before flying away drop the loot into Chuck’s pocket. The technologist gasped and said “Why did you use a raven? Rob Stiff uses a Phantom!”
Making Magic and Fantasy a reality in a world where our reality can sometimes be rather cruel

Http://www.lukamagic.com -That's Me

Http://www.bigguysmagic.com -The Best Magic Shop
blackstone99
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of blackstone99
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly three large rings flew out of his coat, slammed into the magnet. The technologist gasped and said, " I'm sorry the magnet has damaged one of your rings. It's now got a gap in it." Smile
panlives
View Profile
Inner circle
2087 Posts

Profile of panlives
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects.

As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly his pants flew off.

The technologist gasped and said, "You flashed."
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
"To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
"The dog did nothing in the night-time."
"That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
674 Posts

Profile of smullins
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC7zdZ00eZ4 " The technologist gasped and said " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeI5ke0BENw "
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
Andy Gemini
View Profile
Regular user
England
116 Posts

Profile of Andy Gemini
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly the Statue of Liberty appeared. The technologist gasped and said 'So,Mr Copperfield, that's how you did it!'
Andy Gemini
View Profile
Regular user
England
116 Posts

Profile of Andy Gemini
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly he got Temporary Color Blindness. The technologist gasped and said 'Your Janus Prediction about my Fingerprinting Fallacy is what caused your Fibonacci Flush!'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW Contest (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL