The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW Contest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
sean_mh
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of sean_mh
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly he was pulled violently towards the machine, ending up attached by his left hand, and lower torso. The technologist gasped and said "Well I can see the PK ring on your hand there, but I really don't want to know where the other one is!"

Sean
Glenn Morphew
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
477 Posts

Profile of Glenn Morphew
... As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly the metal thumb tip in his right front pocket caused an embarrassing bulge to materialize.

The technologist gasped and doing her best Mae West imitation, says... "Hey big boy, did I forget to tell you to empty your pockets or did your magic wand just appear?"
Visit www.povmagician.com for
The Rub-a-dub Deluxe Suite
The Morphew One Hand Top Palm
Bob's 3 Shell Boot Camp and more...
Glenn Morphew
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
477 Posts

Profile of Glenn Morphew
If we are limited to one entry, I'll go with this instead of the above.

... As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly the metal thumb tip in his pocket caused an embarrassing bulge to appear.

The technologist gasped and then in her best Mae West voice she says... "Hey big boy, did I forget to have you empty your pockets or are you just trying to impress me?"
Andy Gemini
View Profile
Regular user
England
116 Posts

Profile of Andy Gemini
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly 3 cups flew from his hands. The technologist gasped and said 'Wow, so you really do have sponge balls?'
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
Pretty sure that Magic-Scott already won the hell out of this, but I'll give it a go:
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, the needles and thread he had swallowed came out of his mouth and neatly embedded themselves in the machine. The technologist gasped and said "With all that fiber you're eating, it's no wonder you can't absorb that iron."
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4854 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Smile
Very good submissions so far. Keep them coming. Contest ends Sunday Midnight. More than one entry is OK.

Larry Smile
tarwe
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of tarwe
The famous old stage pickpocket wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects.

As the stage pickpocket approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly a handful of pennies, nickels and dimes flew out from various hiding places on his body. The technologist gasped and said "Aha! DeManche's change! He'll be glad I found it for him!".
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8689 Posts

Profile of harris
The famous magician, Marvyn Roy wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for loads.

As Marvyn approached the 3 Tesla magnet,suddenly lit light bulbs, came out of his mouth. The technologist gasped and said, Wow that was electric.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
SmileAndNod
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of SmileAndNod
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly a dime flew out of his pocket and shot toward the magnet. Upon hitting, in a burst of smoke it turned into a dollar bill.. The technologist gasped and said, "So that's how they coined the saying 'in for a dime, in for a dollar'.
SmileAndNod
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of SmileAndNod
The famous old pickpocket wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly all of the change flew out of the MRI technologist's pockets, who was nowhere near the machine.. The technologist gasped and said, "If I had a dime for every time that that happened...I would only have 1, but I would have lost it right there".
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
The magicians' dean wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet suddenly attracted his bare chest, sticking his body against the top of the scanner's tube. The technologist gasped and said "there is a magnet in your heart, Sir, that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first... and that is a high risk that you've been having for long"
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
tarwe
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of tarwe
The famous old juggler wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the juggler approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly he gasped. The technologist gasped too. "Catching, isn't it?", the juggler replied.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3001 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly the magician cried out, "Bones, I'm stuck in it's gravitational field. It may be my M5. We only have seconds...make it stop!" The technologist gasped and said "Jim, I've told you - I'm a doctor, not a magician."
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
Greenwich (CT)
6799 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
The magicians' dean wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet suddenly had his computer screen measurement moving at full speed in every direction. The technologist gasped and said "attractiveness and magnetism of man's personality is the result of his inner radiance: our advanced analytical capacity is not powerful enough to deal with advanced magicians."
Magic is the art of proving impossible things in parallel dimensions that can't be reached
boboswitch
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of boboswitch
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly the metal blindfold that the magician was inexplicably still wearing from his blind driving stunt was magnetically drawn across his body, exposing many gimmicks along the way. The technologist gasped and said "I'm glad I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico."
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4854 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Smile
Two more days left in the contest.
Keep those creative submissions coming. Smile

Larry Smile
Glenn Morphew
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
477 Posts

Profile of Glenn Morphew
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects.

As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly he stopped in mid stride and spun 180 degrees. As if by magic, his Raven, shimmed cards, coins and matches all flew from his left rear pocket to the 3 Tesla magnet on the other side of the room.

The technologist gasped and said "How in the world did you do that?!!!"

Without missing a beat, the famous old magician answered, "I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you."
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3845 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly the metal spikes impaled in the spinal cord from an old failed illusion, burst out of his body, attaching themselves to the magnet. As the magician crumpled to the floor the technologist gasped and said, "Well, that solves the back pain. Next!"
First edition of Rubinstein Coin Magic sold out in RECORD TIME, and the supplies of the reprint are dwindling fast! but don't despair, they are still around at dealers everywhere!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!! ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
And if anyone (USA ONLY) needs some of the coin stuff used in the book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com as I have some limited supplies of coins and props used on the book.
dunlop
View Profile
Loyal user
Norwich, UK
201 Posts

Profile of dunlop
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly, five dollar coins bursted out of his spine in a bloodcurdling sound; leaving the magician's motionless body laying on his chest. The technologist gasped and said: "Catch them!", as the coins rolled out of the room, in search for their next host...
tarwe
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of tarwe
The famous old magician wanted to find out why he was having back pain, so he went to have an MRI Scan. The MRI Technologist was distracted and did not adequately screen him for metal objects. As the magician approached the 3 Tesla magnet, suddenly, the technologist warned him to slow down. The technologist gasped and said, "Sudden movements like that are a tell-tale sign some sleight is going on. Done smoothly, with the correct timing, the approach to the 3 Tesla magnet should be invisible."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » NEW Contest (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL