The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » When the brain and the tongue fail to connect... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I was listening on the radio to the opening of the Bears/Seahawks game today, and the guy singing had a really nice deep bass voice. After it was finished, the radio announcer said, "You'd have to climb a ladder to hit a note that low."
~michael baker
The Magic Company
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16264 Posts

Profile of tommy
Smile Oz
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4467 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Nice comment very funny.

There was a lad at my secondary school who tried to climb over a spiked railing ..... He slipped e pierced his 'tenders' (as my 9 old refers to them) had to be removed by the fire brigade (from the fence not his testicles -or sloblocks if your a Fry and Laurie fan). He had a very high pitched voice - needless to say the fence was blamed! So if he had had a ladder he could well have been hitting those low notes now. May be it wasn't such a daft comment after all? ....... Nah who'm I kidding!

Saying that this reminds me of a Bally cast that mentioned the castrati singers - very haunting sound!
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On 2012-12-02 15:19, Michael Baker wrote:
I was listening on the radio to the opening of the Bears/Seahawks game today, and the guy singing had a really nice deep bass voice. After it was finished, the radio announcer said, "You'd have to climb a ladder to hit a note that low."

Actually a pretty funny line whether intentional or not. Reminds me of a standard routine on a local radio show, where two hosts banter back and forth.

First host: Who do you practice your jokes on?

Second host: My wife.

First host: Yeah me too.

Second host: You mean you practice your jokes on MY wife?

First host: No, mine.

Second host: So what do you do if your wife LIKES the joke?

First host: I'll plan to use it.

Second host: Yeah, me too. But what if your wife DOESN'T like it?

First host: Then it's RADIO GOLD!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » When the brain and the tongue fail to connect... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL