The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A weird flourish from Spain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Special user
i have nothing to say about my
523 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
Hello All

Not sure why this popped into my head after all these years, but in around 2003 when I was a young magician full of hope and wonder, I saw an illusionist in Spain (the name escapes me now). After the show, my Dad took me to speak to him, explained that I was into magic, and we all got chatting. I ended up showing him a few of my fledgling efforts at card magic. He showed me a few things, but one thing that I had never seen before or since was a one handed three way cut where one of the packets was very smoothly dribbled in between the other two as they were closing. The entire sequence, dribble included, was done one handed. I've never seen it done since, and would love to track it down if it's anywhere in the literature.

Does it ring any bells with anybody?

Jack
Gulyás Imre Miklós
View Profile
Regular user
Budapest, Hungary
185 Posts

Profile of Gulyás Imre Miklós
I've never heard of something like this before. interesting!
I took the Pledge
Albatros
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
132 Posts

Profile of Albatros
Hi Jack!

Was it really a dribble? That sounds interesting... the only thing I could think of is some kind of multi packet charlier cut, but I have no clue how to include a dribble. Maybe you want to bring that question to the flourishing forum on this site or some of the other communities which specalize in such matters? Good luck with your search!

All the best,
Sven ^^
"Palming cards... Like sex, it can be learned by almost anybody,but doing it well requires some native talent and assiduous practice." (John Scarne)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » A weird flourish from Spain (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL