The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellinis Cups and Pouches! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Recently I met up with an Old friend of mine Horbi of Switzerland!
Cellinis long term student and looked after him as if they where flesh and blood

Hears the deal - they stock all Official Cellinis products, Cellinis, pouches, If you want to get hold of the Cellinis Cups, book the Royal Touch check them out!
http://www.zauberladen.com/page52/page52.html
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Hi Mario,

What currency is on the web site.
Does CHF stand for Swiss Francs?

Take care,
Tom
"But there isn't a door"
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Yes, CHF is Swiss Francs. Right now it's almost even with the US Dollar. 1.00 USD=.926 CHF. Or for you, 1.00 GBP=1.49 CHF
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Thanks Dave.
"But there isn't a door"
BlueOwl
View Profile
Regular user
Dayton, Ohio
105 Posts

Profile of BlueOwl
I recently purchased both The Royal Touch and Dreamer's Highway from Horbi at the link provided by Mario. I had been searching for both of these books without much luck. The books arrived here in the states today (very well packed) and I couldn't be happier. If you have been looking for either of these works by Cellini or any of his other products I would recommend purchasing from Horbi.

~ Nathan
Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
668 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
Yep, Horbi is a very reliable and upstanding fellow. You can place an order with him and rest assured it'll be filled with due diligence.

One of the finest magicians in all of Switzerland as well.
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
1792 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
Horbi Kull was here not too long ago in NZ...
Great Gear...Nice Guy..
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
It was good talking to Horbi in Las Vegas.
He enroled on the School of Busking focus we ran their, which in my mind says a lot about him as well.

One night, he showed me a precious letter from Jim Cellini that gives him the rights to sell Cellini prouducts.
Perhaps this explanes - it is the only place in the World where you can get hold of the Cellini cups and the Royal Touch book and I think a signed copy of Dreamer's Highway, as well as other products!

I personaly love the look of these cups and the Royal Touch was the very first Magic Book I ever bought

If you meet Horbi and if your lucky, Perhaps he may show you this historcal precious letter from Jim Cellini
bropaul
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
222 Posts

Profile of bropaul
Hey Mario... Just checkin' in. Are you going back to Vegas this October? I think I may make the trek this year. Let me know.
Bro. Paul West

www.BrotherPaulMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Cellinis Cups and Pouches! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL