The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Beyond Imagination Day - 2012 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to pass along something that I created a few years ago. To be honest, I am more proud of this than of any of the magic/mentalism that I have created over the past few decades. It is a celebration that everyone around the world can take part in, without ever leaving their home. Please, take one minute to read about BID, and then, please consider joining us. And if you wish, please share it with your friends and family too.

To "officially" participate, please click the link to the BID Facebook page, which can be found at the bottom of this post.

Beyond Imagination Day

An annual, worldwide event. A day to celebrate Friendship. A day to tell others what they truly mean to us. A day to reconnect with those that may have fallen away from us. A day to remember exactly how important the people are that have touched our lives.

You can participate from wherever you are. From any place on Earth. In any manner that you wish.

Imagine the possibilities. And now, go Beyond your Imagination, and join us. It’s easy, if you try.

Every December 8th is Beyond Imagination Day. The reason is that December 8th marks the anniversary of John Lennon's passing... a day that conjures up incredible sadness for millions of people around the globe. As a way to honor his memory, we should all go beyond that sadness and think about the incredible gifts that John gave to each and every one of us... but, maybe we should not simply stop there.

Instead, what would happen if we all took a moment or two to contemplate how we too can give the gifts of peace and love to others?

With that thought in mind, I invite each of you to celebrate Beyond Imagination Day by taking a bit of time on December 8th to make a gesture of peace and love to the people in your life. Maybe call an old friend, or restore a bridge that has burned, or possibly extend a hand to someone in need. In short, let others know that they are important to you... and that you are there for them.

Peace is not beyond our grasp, and although love may not actually be all that we need, it is certainly a perfect first step. So please join us on December 8th and take the time to not only Imagine a better world, but to actually start building one. It's easy, if you try.

Please pass this invitation along to any, or all, of your friends. Thanks so very much.

Keep the change,
Rick Maue
BID Founder/Coordinator

CLICK HERE for the Official 2012 Beyond Imagination Page
https://www.facebook.com/events/168456939965014/
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
Slide
View Profile
Special user
533 Posts

Profile of Slide
Personally, I don't think we need a special day to let others know they are important to us. I do it everyday.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16262 Posts

Profile of tommy
"There is not enough kindness in the world,"

-Sydney Greenstreet

The MASK OF DIMITRIOS, it was a cool movie and those words have always stuck with me because they are so true. Not that I have never been mean, thoughtless and uncaring at times especially to those mean, thoughtless and uncaring people. Smile

Thank you. I think it's a cool idea. I liked John Lennon.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Rick Maue
View Profile
V.I.P.
Pittsburgh, PA
584 Posts

Profile of Rick Maue
Thanks for the nice words, Tommy.
Check out what is happening at Deceptions Unlimited

www.deceptionsunlimited.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Beyond Imagination Day - 2012 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL