The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Apple mac g4 cube shell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27157 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Good afternoon,

does anyone happen to have and be willing to part with an old but clean apple g4 cube?

I'l like to make something from the shell. Not sure if it'll just be the tissue holder plus a colored LED or two - or maybe a card rise box. Something between a whim and a project. What happens when form finds function?

my email(s) are on profile

best wishes,

JonT
...to all the coins I've dropped here
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Well, you could try this;

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parts-Apple-Powe......6aa330b9

There don't seem to be any bids on it at the moment. (Probably the lack of a hard drive is turning potential bidders off, but you're not looking for a working model, are you?)
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27157 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Thanks Ed. Let's presume I have an ebay account, and know that the case is available OEM (and the price from them).

Anyone have an apple g4 cube to sell they've scrapped or in process of upgrading from - with the case in good condition they're seeking to have find a good home (and use as something other than a computer)? Yes I expect to pay for my toys.

Season's greetings

J
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Apple mac g4 cube shell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL