The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Great Scott's Table-Hopper's Friend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I've still got just a few of these left. I don't know when I'll make another run. I can have them made to order, but you'll have to wait an extra 2-3 weeks.

I'd like to hear from the guys who've purchased them, pro and con.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
672 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
I received my THF and am very happy with it. It is strong, funtional, and well made. Thanks for making these available Scott.
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

You're most welcome, Mitch! Thank you, and I am glad you're happy with your purchase!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On 2007-08-15 11:35, davidpaul$ wrote:
Just placed an order Scott.

I was on the edge, but took the leap.
David Paul

Very well made. I can't see me using this at my regular walk around performances at my restaurants, but for those special occasions where a more formal presentation is required this is great. I'm very glad that I have it. Thanks Scott
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Thank you, David. While I DO use it for my regular restaurant gigs, I can understand that you would be more comfortable reserving it for more formal gigs.

Currently, 3 are still available.
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Just an FYI...

The current stock is sold out. However, I will be having another small run manufactured in the next few weeks. If you want one from that run, order now!
My Lybrary Page
Sebashtion H.
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Sebashtion H.
I am excited to get my hands on one of your table hook ups.

Sebashtion H.
Sebashtion H.
Start Your Legacy!!!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

I just got in another run. One has already sold. keep your eyes peeled in this topic and on my website for some exciting news about a companion to this product!
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

I am down to my last ten of these and I need the room and the cash, so I am offering a special deal. I have been having these made in very limited runs, and I may make more down the road, but this will be it for a while, and they will likely be more expensive in the future due to the rising cost of steel.

Usually $60 each, I am letting these last ten go for $45 each. You supply your favorite top and mount it with screws or industrial strength velcro.

You can read about the THF and see some photos here:
http://www.scottfguinn.com/otheritems.asp

These ten are ready for shipment and I pay the postage in the USA (everywhere else, add $17.50 for shipping). Do NOT use the site shopping cart to purchase them, or you will be charged $60. Instead send PayPal to me at scottfguinn@msn.com (PM me first to check for availability) and make sure to put THF as the subject and mention the Magic Café special.

While, as I said, I may have more made down the road, this is the cheapest these will ever be, so now is the time to get one. ONLY THESE TEN will be sold at this price.

Thanks,

Scott
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Down to the last couple of these. Still only $45 FOR THESE TWO ONLY. If you want one, now's the time to act!
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Only one left... The next run, when and if it happens, will be back to the $60 price or more.
My Lybrary Page
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On 2007-11-27 03:56, Scott F. Guinn wrote:
I just got in another run. One has already sold. keep your eyes peeled in this topic and on my website for some exciting news about a companion to this product!

So, Scott any news on the companion to the THF??
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Should be in the near future. I am currently waiting on another party in that regard. I'll keep you posted.
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Sold out of the special sale price run. Thanks to those of you who bought a THF!
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

I hadn't made/sold any more of these since last April. However, recently people have been asking me about the THF, so I have my metalworker making up another run of 15 units. As of this post, 8 have been pre-ordered and 7 are still available. The pre-order price is $45 for Café members only. If you buy it through the cart on my website, it's still $60. To get one at $45, sne payment via PayPal to scottfguinn@msn.com
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

As of this post, 10 have been pre-ordered and 5 are still available. The pre-order price is $45 for Café members only. To get one at $45, send payment via PayPal to scottfguinn@msn.com
My Lybrary Page
martini
View Profile
Special user
delta, pennsylvania
548 Posts

Profile of martini
Greetings Scott;
Your Table-Hopper's Friend is great, I have mine mounted on a oak framed piece of 1/2 inch plywood with a padded velvet top.

I just put together another top, and would like to get another THF if you still have any available in this run. Let me know and I'll paypal the cash.

Great product, and well worth every penny.
All the Best
Marty
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Hi Marty!

Thanks for your kind words. I do have a few left. With you taking one, I now have 3 remaining from this run.

Thanks!

Scott
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

Only two left!
My Lybrary Page
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
6586 Posts

ONE left!
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Great Scott's Table-Hopper's Friend (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL