The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FAX by Loki Kross (388 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..20~21~22 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I really hope that this is workable and that there is not masses of misdirection involved.
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Iowa
716 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On 2012-12-14 09:22, pegasus wrote:
I really hope that this is workable and that there is not masses of misdirection involved.

That's the only way I can see that will make this possible.. I personally think it may use some kind of method close to "Extractor"?
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1946 Posts

Profile of ted french
Not the same as Extractor.
P3
practice practice perform.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I saw it in action at the Papercrane Studios this past summer. It's very clever. Practical, too.

BTW, lovin' the Dub Step in the trailer! Smile
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
MagicGoblin
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of MagicGoblin
Release date please?
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2012-12-17 04:34, MagicGoblin wrote:
Release date please?

As already advised by Accar

Hi guys, sorry for the confusion. This is a hidden product while we await its arrival.

only people that can Pre Order are the Platinum Members
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Only Platinum members can pre-order. Oh no, how do I become a platinum member? NOT.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
You don't become - its offered to the top 500 that buy the most stuff.

Whether that's good or not... My wife would have a different opinion lol.

I had a chance to watch some of FAX this weekend and the workings - I predict this will create quite a stir as it uses concepts and ideas that are bold and beautiful - with a lot of instruction.

Workers will want to add this for sure - but like anything a little practice using the FAX methodology will yield an effect that no one else in your area is doing and will blow specs to smithereens.

This is not a gimmick (like Extractor) per se - but a well taught and invisile method that is unlike anything I have ever encounterered.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Billman
View Profile
Loyal user
New hampshire
219 Posts

Profile of Billman
Can this tool allow for signitures to "jump" to something other than cards? like a card case? Can I sign the back of a card and then have the signiture jump to the back of the card case?
Please don't expose moethods I'm just curious as to how flexible this FAX Tool is.
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
my faro is starting to look nice after
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
I just turned forty the other day... Suddenly I became more skeptical about "magic" claims that sound like 'revolutionary', etc. etc.
But I will love to get proven wrong!!
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
Just talked with Penguin, I am the Head mod and one of the administrators for their forums. Fax will be released to Platinum members this week at some point. Release to the general public will be sometime the week of Christmas. That is their release schedule as of today 12/17/12. Platinum member is where you sign up and then each month they offer you the latest trick, gimmick, DVD before it is release to the general community. You can opt out each month if you don't want it shipped to you. If you want it shipped you do nothing and it is mailed out to you.
NFW
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1002 Posts

Profile of NFW
So it should be out soon and let's see some reviews..
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
This is being released by P3 I think - which stands for PRACTICE, PRACTICE PERFORM. It is their first release.

And Paperinick... I think the FAX concept is quite new as I have never seen this idea before. It is less related to magic and more related to other things. I can't elaborate more.

I don't think this will disappoint anyone buying it. Some may not have the Cojones or take the time to learn to to use this - but those that do I think will have something that could open some new unexplored avenues.

I'm practicing FAX this week and will report back more AFTER this is oficially released.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Cojones?
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Cojones - gimmicked testicles
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
(Ka-hone-es)
Official Thread Killer
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
On 2012-12-17 15:58, saysold1 wrote:
This is being released by P3 I think - which stands for PRACTICE, PRACTICE PERFORM. It is their first release.

And Paperinick... I think the FAX concept is quite new as I have never seen this idea before. It is less related to magic and more related to other things. I can't elaborate more.

I don't think this will disappoint anyone buying it. Some may not have the Cojones or take the time to learn to to use this - but those that do I think will have something that could open some new unexplored avenues.

I'm practicing FAX this week and will report back more AFTER this is oficially released.

Thanks for your opinion, luckily FAX seems priced ok.... And also thanks for spelling my alias correctly!! Smile
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death my right to say "scr*w you" if you persist. [Voltaire Smile]
paperinick
View Profile
Inner circle
1177 Posts

Profile of paperinick
Quote:
On 2012-12-18 05:41, Olympic Adam wrote:
Cojones - gimmicked testicles

:)
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On 2012-12-17 15:58, saysold1 wrote:

Have you gotten yours already? Or do you mean you'll be practicing it this week AFTER you get it?

Waitin for Penguin to send me mine also!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It Sounds like Brett has an advanced copy, perhaps to review here. I was looking forward to this but when I hear the word BOLD mentioned it puts me off. But that's just me. Oh, and the word cajones puts me off too
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FAX by Loki Kross (388 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL