The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FAX by Loki Kross (386 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22 [Next]
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
An Undying Heart of Chaos; Stabbed with
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
I am making a new project. (Older actually.)

It is my personal working repertoire of FAX like effects done impromptu, from a borrowed deck even.

They are the "go-to" effects when someone asks me to perform something for them.

As well, they are all impromptu, signed/borrowed, and usually end in the civilian's hands.

There will be bonus variations and gimmicks I will teach that will allow for even more layers to the routines given you add a card, or little something beforehand.

It will feature quite a deal of effects involving tnrs, transpos, impossible locations; and mixes of these effects combined for greater impact.

I am posting this here as it will still be a month or so, and it will be a "Spiritual successor" to FAX; in style of effects, but not method.

This is the other side of the coin that I avoided talking about when FAX released. As I was still using them regularly.

L
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
Huge fan of FAX, definitely look forward to the next level of thinking from the Kross.
Posting ever so slightly.
Robvs
View Profile
Elite user
470 Posts

Profile of Robvs
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 05:21, Silver Glove Magic wrote:
Huge fan of FAX, definitely look forward to the next level of thinking from the Kross.

I would put his new effect, B2B (A bullet to the brain) in this category. Check it out.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
LokI is a creative genius. He's brought the elements of from his non-magic life into his magic creations for us all to enjoy!
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Wow! Thanks Everyone Smile

@Silver Glove Magic: I'm glad it has served you well. If you enjoy those effects, you will love these. Smile No prep.

@Robvs: Thanks man! Unfortunately it took too long to turn them around Smile Maybe it will catch back on. Thanks for the encouragement!

@Zombie: Thanks Brother! I try to incorporate EVERYTHING I know into my magic Smile
(Just for you; I am putting "Mythos" out again with a couple bonuses for a far cheaper price, and it will be a download. Why not make it more accessible?)

Thanks guys.
L

(Keep an eye posted for my new studio vid coming up. It will sneek peek some new stuff like "Paradoxical" and "Thread-Kata" which puts the "Worker" back in "thread-work"; and YES, the now underground infamous "DEAD DROP" will be on it. Smile Among MANY other things, like a haunted pack that splits in half both directions, and the card shooting up to your hand a few feet. Free selection, placement, signature, etc. It is exciting Smile )
Silver Glove Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Magic... coast to coast, here's to another...
334 Posts

Profile of Silver Glove Magic
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 12:48, Robvs wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 05:21, Silver Glove Magic wrote:

I would put his new effect, B2B (A bullet to the brain) in this category. Check it out.

Outstanding Robvs, Never heard of this at all till I read your post! Thanks for that!
Posting ever so slightly.
Sasasaam
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Sasasaam
Of ALL of the effects I perform in my close up show, I believe my FAX TnR to spectators wallet is the single strongest effect I do.

I performed this several years ago for a group of friends in Italy. They still remember me for that one trick, and I've been told numerous times recently that they still lie awake at night thinking about it!!!!

It's practical, simple, miraculous, and so diabolical. You can't be scared to try it that's the one piece of advice. It's scary the first time. You won't get caught.

My one qualm - it's sometimes a little too impossible. I've had spectators get too close to the answer because the effect is simply to mind boggling that the only thing they can think of is the crazy right answer. My tips on avoiding this - set up possibilities for answers that can be completely cancelled out at the end, and don't hint at what you're doing.

Thank you LokI. This is amazing!!
Sasasaam
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Sasasaam
**correction. Last year, not several years ago. I mixed up my trips.
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
I am thrilled it has served you well Sasasaam!

Just a heads up, Penguin now has FAX for Instant Download at what appears to be 10% off!
If you were hesitant to get it because of shipping, you can now get it in your country immediately Smile

Thanks so much everyone for supporting my idea.

Best Regards,
LokI
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Does the download come with all your upgrades or are those still available?

Thanks
Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Yes Smile

Marc Spellman got this version, and I asked him.

He said he got both PDFs, (40 pages).
And the 35 minute El Gato bonus video.

I hoe you enjoy it!

L
Ron Vergilio
View Profile
Special user
Murrieta, CA
835 Posts

Profile of Ron Vergilio
Thanks and I ordered it. All looks doable with a some practice but not scarry at all. Got some practice to do, this looks great. The videos are nice and concise and clear.

-Ron
May the magic in your life never disappear

*** Lou Serrano's Steel Ball Routine ***
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Thank you!

I worked very hard to get this idea across.

I hope you find many uses for it.

L
MagieLucas
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
83 Posts

Profile of MagieLucas
The trick looks good in the demo video WELL DONE LOKI
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Thanks! I try Smile
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4963 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I found out that if you combine FAX with The Ultimate Card Control Utility - U.C.C.U., then you can start doing even stronger miracles with cards. Don´t blame me if people freaks out...

UCCU:
http://thekayloroption.com/site/any-sign......-wallet/

And, if you combine/add Bob Kohler´s Black Envelope, then you can produce a signed card from an envelope.
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
They do go great together Mats! Smile

A video review rolled in lately, a bit late in the game; but still nice to see.

I skipped ahead for you, but you should check the whole video out Smile

http://youtu.be/7l6-WhdjggI?t=6m24s

Best,
L
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
FAX is in the cool box at Penguin right now.
:)

But they are going fast.

Merry Christmas!
And the follow up to FAX will be announced very soon.

Best,
L
Christian Rey
View Profile
Regular user
Magician'y toast...to my
135 Posts

Profile of Christian Rey
Smile to Loki!
My first name rhymes with Magician
jruiz0216
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jruiz0216
Got fax recently. I've been practicing the technique. hope to try it out this weekend. Very bold, but will play well if it indeed flies by specs. I have the initial "new magi's doubt" but I do like the concept.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FAX by Loki Kross (386 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL