The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FAX by Loki Kross (386 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1258 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
I got this in the Penguin 10% off cool box.

I like the method. Can't wait to try it out.
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
An Undying Heart of Chaos; Stabbed with
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Hey Christian! Cheers to you too! Hope the holidays served everyone well.

Jruiz. It does work! Lol
It has been out for 2 years, and when I hear about the discussions magicians have about it; that is the first thing brought up. Smile

"Does it actually fly by?"
"Yes, it does indeed. Almost in a scary way." Smile

The Mag1cian, Thanks! Glad to see you are enjoying it!

Thanks everyone!

When I made "FAX"; I had 12 effects, 2 methods and 2 gimmicks.
In the next week I am announcing the follow up that includes the rest of the project.

A new method, a new gimmick,5 routines, and a bunch of teaching in 1 dvd.

Hope you guys like it Smile

Best,
L
bole
View Profile
New user
Watching you since
78 Posts

Profile of bole
When next week? April or march? Smile
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Penguin asked me to hold off for a bit on the follow up.

It will still be soon.

At this point Smile
jordanamystika
View Profile
New user
IN
52 Posts

Profile of jordanamystika
This was good, I wonder when his next release will be. Loki should do a lecture tour, what do you guys think?
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
I would love to lecture but I haven't had any requests recently. Maybe its time to hire someone. lol
Kevini
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Kevini
This thread is 5 years old. Can I get some current opinions about this trick? Has the trick perhaps lived its life and is no longer interesting to the public or is it still as strong as it was in 2014?

Thank you for any current insight.
Kevini
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Kevini
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2013, lokikross wrote:
I am making a new project. (Older actually.)

It is my personal working repertoire of FAX like effects done impromptu, from a borrowed deck even.

They are the "go-to" effects when someone asks me to perform something for them.

As well, they are all impromptu, signed/borrowed, and usually end in the civilian's hands.

There will be bonus variations and gimmicks I will teach that will allow for even more layers to the routines given you add a card, or little something beforehand.

It will feature quite a deal of effects involving tnrs, transpos, impossible locations; and mixes of these effects combined for greater impact.

I am posting this here as it will still be a month or so, and it will be a "Spiritual successor" to FAX; in style of effects, but not method.

This is the other side of the coin that I avoided talking about when FAX released. As I was still using them regularly.

L

Hello. I see on the penguin website FAX is selling as an instant download. I'm under the impression that if I purchase the DVD, there are gimmicks that come with it and perhaps additional teaching. Is that true or does the dowload include everything the DVD has?
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4312 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Still as strong and I still use it.

No gimmicks, buy the download Smile
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Thanks Blindside!

Yes, for anyone curious the extras are with the download, as they have always been digital.

If I remember correctly it is 40 pages of PDF and 35 minutes of additional video.
There are several gimmicks covered but the El Gato video is the construction of the special gimmick.

"When Truth Dies, Lies Travel" 10 pages
"The Velvet Expanse" 30 pages
"El Gato" 35 minutes.
GeorgeKerzon
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of GeorgeKerzon
I remember this from a few years ago and I thought it was very smart
Laughing
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Laughing
LokI with a capital I - downloaded this today..... Brilliant well done.

I love it, simple and so deceptive. Love it. Did I say that already?
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3869 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I re-watched this and I'm enjoying it all over again. I've been playing with a routine similar to Loki's routine, but I draw a little spiral and some wavy lines on a card in the same location where their signature would be on another card. I use this card to influence them to think that anything is possible. at the end of the routine, I draw the same spiral and wavy lines on their card, sign it, date it, and give it to them as a souvenir to use whenever they are thinking about a problem or a goal.
KJ
Houdonni
View Profile
New user
Vancouver BC Canada
58 Posts

Profile of Houdonni
I have had this for a while and have only attempted the Multiple Worlds routine twice to good results but there are other routines and the concept is not only intriguing but also has so many potentials and is as much fun to attempt as picking someones pocket its addictive. lol
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1934 Posts

Profile of ted french
Houdonni, you nailed it. When we filmed this it was so much fun to see the method play out and the reactions were really strong. To this day I remember overhearing the spectators conversations after the cameras were turned off. 1000% fooled without a clue.
P3
practice practice perform.
dbaltes1520
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of dbaltes1520
Just saw this - where have I been? Downloading this today to learn and try out! Looks like a lot of fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » FAX by Loki Kross (386 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL