The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Think Tank by Jamie Daws (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
It's just around the corner! My first ever multi effect project!

Think Tank is the first multi effect project from Jamie Daws. Over the years, Jamie has shared his single greatest effects but has never released a collection of effects to fit the modern day magician.
This PDF is packed with effects that Jamie has been working on for the past five years. Some are simple quick hitters and some are full blown killers!

PRE ORDER OFFER!

During the pre-order of Think Tank, I'm offering an effect that didn't make it into the final cut of the project! As well as having a free copy of the original PING PDF!

PRE ORDER EFFECT: CUT IT OUT: In essence, You show a cig box and tell them that when you were younger, you never turned to drink, drugs or smoking. They began putting the warning signs on the boxes when you were at school and they scared you out of it. You display one of the warning signs on the face of the cig box. You then proceed to take out one of the cigs and hand it to the spectator. “I saw my childhood differently. I got into magic and that helped keep me more than occupied. A card is selected, memorized and then lost back into the deck. “I used the cig as a wand”. The cig is taken and waved over the box. When its turned over, the Warning sign now reads, QUEEN OF DIAMONDS! Then the box is opened and is now empty with only one folded card, the selection. The cig box is fully examinable!

Simple Mix

Jamies elegant handling of the classic Triumph Routine which is flourishy enough to look impressive but simple enough to cater for any performance.

Bottoms Up

A cut and quick effect in which two lose selections are found by a master Joker! But the spectators find that he doesn't work alone...

Ping

Ping has been available for two years as a single download. I am pleased to include it in this PDF! This is a true favorite of mine. Being able to visually penetrate a bottle of water with an elastic band is a magicians dream. But being able to visually pass the corer of a playing card through the bottle is something even cooler!

Coppers

Want a clean and totally impossible ending to your sandwich routine? Coppers is a cute story about crime fighting Police Officers who parol the streets on their bikes. But can the psychic spectator divulge the true identity of the criminal?

Coloring

Coloring is my overlooked Colour Changing Deck effect. Buried as an extra on the GatheRing DVD, I felt like it should be brought back to the magic community. This is a killer Colour Changing deck effect that has a killer ending and leaves the deck examinable!

Rebel Aces

A one of production of Four Aces using some very sneaky sleight of hand. Not the easiest trick in the book, but totally fooling to magicians and spectators alike!

Snap Shot

This is a very small adjustment to the Erdnase Colour Change which is so widely used. Whilst being a slight adjustment, it is this change that led to my effect Phantasm to be created.

Spinning Wheel Change

This is a very simple but visually stunning colour change. When perfected, you can cause the card on the face of the deck to continuously change one after the other in rapid timing.

Flip Top Control

This is simply a cute control which with its quirky nature, can hopefully open up a world of effects and creativity.

Moving Business

This is my signature business card effect. A quick moving hole effect that is so visual, you would believe there is far more to the method then there is. Whats more, all you need is a stack of business cards and a black marker!

The Burial

I taught this effect in a lecture held on line in 2011 and I had tons of requests asking for the artwork. Well here it is, included with the psychological insights to pull off a truly creepy effect. Sometimes the simple effects create a huge impact!

WHAT DO YOU GET?

Those who have purchased my PDFs before know that I pride myself in the quality of my PDFs. With Studio Shot HD photos helping you along the way, you’ll not have come across a PDF quite like this before!

http://jamiedaws.co.uk/Shop_ThinkTank.html

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Think Tank by Jamie Daws (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL