The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escape artist starting out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2249 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Quote:
On May 17, 2019, dave_matkin wrote:

I wonder why they did it? I've watched and re-watched and cant see them between any of the other zombies. I am wondering if it was down to the actors not wanting to get stuck on each other?

Speculation welcome... or do I need to start a new topic.

Maybe the Zombies were a Magic Duo act and the captors decided to just leave the shackles on instead of wasting chain. Smile
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4190 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On May 17, 2019, Wolflock wrote:
Quote:
On May 17, 2019, dave_matkin wrote:

I wonder why they did it? I've watched and re-watched and cant see them between any of the other zombies. I am wondering if it was down to the actors not wanting to get stuck on each other?

Speculation welcome... or do I need to start a new topic.

Maybe the Zombies were a Magic Duo act and the captors decided to just leave the shackles on instead of wasting chain. Smile

Smile Smile Smile
Dave “SPARKY” Matkin

http://www.gofundme.com/MyMadTriathlon

Now AKA........
Smile “WHEELS” Smile
That’s the closest smilies to a wheelchair so I’m using them despite not having a horse ….. or being able to do the walking globe. Mmmmm can you do a walking globe in a wheelchair?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escape artist starting out (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL