We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Promonition (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alexei Kee
View Profile
New user
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain)
22 Posts

Profile of Alexei Kee
Hi, everyone!

I would like to hear your experiences with this great routine from Ted Lesley's book Paramiracles. I've been studying it and have discovered a strong structure behind the routine and would like to know any kind of enhancement you've applied.

Any advice?

Greetings

AK Smile
People waste 50% of their mind power. I'm a genius, I waste 100%.

jotamagic@damainquieta.com
Thoughtreader
View Profile
Inner circle
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
1565 Posts

Profile of Thoughtreader
Make sure that you read every line in Ted's book. One of his subtelties is missed by many and it is critical for thew routine to SLAY instead of just amaze. You MUST bring attention to the Chamapge bucket from the very beginning and explain that it's purpose will become clear later on. Make reference every now and then to it. It is important to make it appear stronger.
PSIncerely Yours,
Paul Alberstat
Canada's Leading Mentalist
http://www.mindguy.com
AB StageCraft
http://www.mindguy.com/store
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
If I may add, instead of the calculation needed to determine in which half can the named card be found (or not found). if you use a memorized deck of fairly random order (Joyal, Tamariz, Aronson) just divide the pack into two - cards including and below the 26th position and card which are above.
if you know your memorized deck blindly, it comes automatically and you don't need to calculate anything.
hope this helps.

N
shrink
View Profile
Inner circle
2609 Posts

Profile of shrink
I have a different presentation but its a fantastic effect.
DrDale
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DrDale
I have been using this (with written permission from TEd) for years. It kills. I agree that the subtlety of pointing out the bucket at the beginning makes a huge difference.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2586 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Yep this is one of those things that jumps out of the book asking to be performed
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Promonition (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL