The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Absolutely INCREDIBLE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ArturoZ.
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
59 Posts

Profile of ArturoZ.
WOW! that is all I have to say. Probably the best female magician I have seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5-HibGxgPg
Nick W
View Profile
Special user
513 Posts

Profile of Nick W
Its like shes feeling herself up!
maps
View Profile
Inner circle
1122 Posts

Profile of maps
Very orginal and she's great! Thanks for posting
the heart is where the magic begins
Visit my website
[www.mascotsandpuppets.com]
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21991 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Totally unique act, with skill as well, combining creativity and manipulation principles to make a stand out act.

Although, I do not believe it is a very strong act. For me it was not magical enough.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
ArturoZ.
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
59 Posts

Profile of ArturoZ.
I knew you guys would enjoy it Smile Not only is she very talented and creative, but very beautiful as well! I wonder if shes married haha although I'm only 22 lol.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-12-25 17:52, ArturoZ. wrote:
WOW! that is all I have to say. Probably the best female magician I have seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5-HibGxgPg

How delightful. Very magical and unique. She knows how to separate herself from the pack!

Zombie Magic
Professional Magician, with lots of credentials
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16963 Posts

Profile of joseph
Creative and unique is right ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3608 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
All I can say is ..... give her a hand.
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
944 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Quote:
On 2012-12-26 01:54, Bill Hegbli wrote:
I do not believe it is a very strong act. For me it was not magical enough.

The great Bill Hegbli has spoken! How can any of you disagree with him?! Have you seen his credentials? I know for a fact that he did a show in 2008... so there!
--Dan Harlan
PS--Actually, I really liked the act. Sorry Bill.
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Arturo, I believe she is with Topaz???? Both very creative.. I think those are his hands she is using....LOL
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1722 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hi everybody,

Alana is a german magician and surely working together with the typical german Stuttgart team (Topas, Helge Thun, Wave, Simon Pierro etc...) that helped her to get an unique and original act. She has won the 2011 German Championship in stage magic to music competition.

She has been honored "Magician of the Year" from the MZvD (Magic Circle from Germany) on January 7th, 2012. In Blackpool this year she was one of the top 5 magicians in the competition.

Chris,

She isn't Topas' partner, her full name is Alana Möhlmann. Topas' partner in life and stage is Roxanne.

Oliver.

P.S. : I nearly forgot : Yes, it's an interesting and unique act, but not very appealing to me. But this is just my humble opinion of course... Smile
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
Very entertaining and very magical!
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
ArturoZ.
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
59 Posts

Profile of ArturoZ.
Thanks Olivery for the info! I would love to see her act in person, I wonder when she'll perform at the Magic Castle again?
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
459 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
Last time I watched her live just before FISM in Baded bei Wien, Austria. She was on stage with Topas, Simon Pierro and Jordan Gomez. She was very good and highly entertaining. I wouldn`t agree it is not magical.
snowpuppy
View Profile
Veteran user
Juneau,Alaska
314 Posts

Profile of snowpuppy
Definately unique and original,...Bravo!!!!
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6680 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I love this act! She smiles and teases...OMG, she IS beautiful! Look how she does a move, looks at you, smiles and continues...that SMILE! So infectious! She plays with your emotions...she's GOT ya, and she KNOWS it! Anything she does magical, if she does that, she has kicked it up a few notches.

Yeah, best female performer I've seen in a long time. No question. Her charm is part of it, though. That is one example of why I miss Germany! I'd probably never get close to her though. That kind of beauty and charm...yikes. Bet she's hit on a lot! Smile

Doug
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Its great act, but not a great magic act. This is one of the acts that have a story, because of my mentor, I will make a act with a story in it. It will be performed 1 act only in April.

RJH
tropicalillusions
View Profile
Special user
Tulsa Okla
631 Posts

Profile of tropicalillusions
Oliver. Thanks for the info.. My public apologie to Roxanne for the hand statement, This is when I take the time to insert my foot in my mouth, only to remove it again, so I can finish typing this post... But all in all, she is in good company with many great talents.... Thanks again Oliver for the heads up.
Frank Yuen
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Frank Yuen
She's profiled in Magic this coming month (Jan 2013 issue).
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6680 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Ya know, I put that in Feminine Mystique. Nobody replies there. I put in link before to a lady magician, it got more than 1500 views...no replies..NONE! Not even a "Thanks, Doug..." Nothing!

I wonder if that should tell me something...? Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Absolutely INCREDIBLE! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL