The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Mismade Bill - Where can I pick up a few? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
I looked on penguin and found like a book and bill, I want to just purchase the bill, maybe a few of them for backups. Also do different places have different quality bills? do they feel like real bills? for example if I wanted to give it away "mismade"? or if it's someone special and they request to keep it that way.. is it going to feel like paper or something? Never played around with these before, so not sure.

Either way, I do know I am looking for a place where I can just purchase the bill alone.

Any info would help

Thanks!!!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Make 'em yourself. You can purchase uncut sheets of $1 bills. 16 bills or 32 bills. Better off with the 32 bill sheet as you can cut 21 mismade bills from it. You can only get 7 mismades from the 16 bill sheet.

Purchasing mismade bills individually can cost from $7 or $8 each up to $10 or $12! Cutting your own from a 32 bill sheet gives you 21 bills, and at $61 per sheet that works out to $2.90 each. Big difference as you can see. Especially if you are planning to give them away!

BTW, I didn't include mailing/shipping for the sheets. Not sure what that is and don’t feel like looking it up right now! Check at http://www.moneyfactorystore.gov/beptestsheets.aspx

Jim
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
They show up on Ebay for around $6-$7 a piece.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Make it clear that if you buy one, you want it cut well and you'll return any that aren't cut in equal quarters and straight.

Not everyone is great at cutting their own and you don't want to end up buying their experimental seconds.

If you make it clear that passing off such a bill on you might be a hassle they may send one of the better bills or simply refuse to do business with you (in which case you will be better off).

-Mary Mowder
Head Case
View Profile
Inner circle
1138 Posts

Profile of Head Case
Thanks for the tips guys!!!
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
175 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
If you looking for a Euro-bill (€50), I know a shop (Magicshop.nl).
But probely you want a dollar-bill...
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
790 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
A member on the forum (jkvand) is selling them now for $7 dollars a piece...I've bought from him in the past...they are beautifully cut and look great....he includes S&H with the purchase...
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
Thanks for the endorsement, Trooper11040. I have these available in the for sale section for anyone who is interested. Still a few left!
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Hey J-Mac
I just got my sheet of dollar bills, and the price was fabulous. Thanks buddy

On the second Monday in May we will have Daryl lecturing. I hope to see you then my friend, and I promise to introduce you to Marc DeSouza then.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Mismade Bill - Where can I pick up a few? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL