The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Electric Touch: PETS Wanted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ThoughtThief
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of ThoughtThief
Hi fellow Electric Touch owners,

I am seeking the alternate setup for Electric Touch that Café member “Phillipe” devised and sent around gratis to ET purchasers when the device was released a number of years ago. He called it PETS (Phillipe’s Electric Touch Setup). I purchased ET new from Hocus Pocus the year it was released but I neglected to request a copy of PETS from Phillipe at the time. Phillipe doesn’t accept pm’s, and emails to his email address go unanswered, so I’ve no idea how to contact him to request a copy. If you can assist with my quest for PETS, please PM or email me at my Profile email address.

Many thanks,

TT
djefvulen
View Profile
Regular user
166 Posts

Profile of djefvulen
I'm also very interested in this setup. Anyone?
shirthler
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of shirthler
I finally invested in the ET+. I also got the accessories so I can set up with an extra set of shoes. I would like to see how the PETS setup would work. I have a set if dress shoes with rubber heels along with some trail Nikes that have a somewhat flat heel.If anyone can provide the alternative setup, please pm or email me. Thanks
dedikc
View Profile
Veteran user
France (Lyon)
312 Posts

Profile of dedikc
Calix & Chakkan, the french Magic Magazine called : the Magigazine; just review some products.
Here you can find:
- Coinvexed 3 par David Penn
- Electric Touch + par Yigal Mesika
- Fourseen Wallet par Matthew Wright
- Anthologie de Luke Jermay (a book with lot of Jermay Stuff... translate in french)

If you don't speak french, don't worry, we just subtitles this episod.
Hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00z5gD2PlWE
hypnojeff
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of hypnojeff
Where can you purchase the PET setup?
Plexusonfire
View Profile
New user
Morocco
23 Posts

Profile of Plexusonfire
Personally, I thank god I never invested in ET or ET+, I managed to find a way (before I even heard of ET+), with the help of a university Physics Professor, to build my own ET setups. PM if interested in the guidelines, I'll put them down in writing soon.

PS : I'm not selling anything, I'll just give away the "recipe" gratis to build your own.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Electric Touch: PETS Wanted (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL