The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11..17..23..29..35..37~38~39 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8053 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 11:19, lunatik wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 04:46, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 02:02, lunatik wrote:
It will be interesting to see how this compares to the Quantum Bender and Coinvexed! Staying tuned..

No bending gimmicks involved so how could this compare to either of the above?

So Are we saying that its sheer brute strength that is involved? Or just plain real magic!

My thoughts exactly.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2707 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 15:39, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 11:19, lunatik wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 04:46, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 02:02, lunatik wrote:
It will be interesting to see how this compares to the Quantum Bender and Coinvexed! Staying tuned..

No bending gimmicks involved so how could this compare to either of the above?

So Are we saying that its sheer brute strength that is involved? Or just plain real magic!

My thoughts exactly.

I'm in then
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8053 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Me too. Very devious is our Rasmus.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11889 Posts

Profile of John C
Devious but nowhere.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10604 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Well all of us are doing a great job of keeping the thread at the top. Bless you all (says Rasmus).
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
First to Ustaad: a true (unedited) performance video will follow very soon! btw: thanks for the kind words my friend:)

to roland, bowers j-mac, lunatik, pegasus,john c, saysold1: thanks my friend for the kind words:)
can't wait to meet saysold1 and lunatik in zürich tomorrow:)))
just to answer your questions:

--it doesent compare at all to Quantum Bender or Coinvexed

--with my system, you are also able to bend thicker and bigger coins.

--the coin is definetly ''not bent'' when it is signed by the spectator.

--it's totally different from andrew gerard's PSYCHE. in psyche, the coin is allready bent when it is signed, in my version, the coin is totally unbent

--Coinvexed 2.0 is ok, but quantumbender imo is much superior

--to sean giles: the coin definetly bends at your fingertips, it is not pre bent at all

--to john c: I'm here my friend Smile

if you have any more questions, I will appriciate to answer them as much as possible.

this system is totally new, just as a reminder

thanks for watching
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
TheGreatRaymondo
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
966 Posts

Profile of TheGreatRaymondo
Blah, blah, blah...
We are inclined to believe those whom we do not know because they have not yet deceived us...
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2012-12-31 08:35, TheGreatRaymondo wrote:
Blah, blah, blah...

thank's for your comment TheGreatRaymondo. just want to mention that until today the quantum bender is
still the number one coin bend gimmick IMO.

I do it probably every second day and it works like a charm. I have a 100% dure fire misdirection
and could so it live in a television show. I also bought coinvexed but never used it live. but it is defn. a good tool to use.

besides that my perfect coin bend is meant to be the perfect addition to all the bending tools
out there.

happy new year to all:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
music
View Profile
Special user
550 Posts

Profile of music
Hi Rasmus, do I have to own a quantum bender to do your effect?
dp
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of dp
Looking forward to seeing this.

David
Close Up Magician & Illusionist - David Penn

Search The Wizard Product Review at http://www.worldmagicshop.com
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10604 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2013-01-01 13:58, music wrote:

I'm guessing no...

The other question is when might the antipated release date be please? Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8053 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On 2013-01-01 13:58, music wrote:

That's a negatory. Refer to first post for confirmation.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Dear Magic Friends

Wish you all a very magical and wonderful Happy New Year Smile

To Music: No, you don't need a Bending tool for this Effect. I just mentioned besides
my Effect, what I normally use in my Live Gigs.

To David: Nice to hear my Friend Smile

To Saysold1: Probably End of March (If my Time Shedule works:))

To Pegasus: You're totally Right Smile

I don't want to Claim, that this System is Revolutionary, that really depends on your own
Point of View, but I'm pretty sure, that for many Mentalists and Magicians this will be
a Killer Tool, without having Sharpies, Bending Devices or other Gimmicks in your Hands.

It's also perfect as Addition, after you made a Coinvexed or QB Routine, to repeat the Coin Bend
again and to distract totally from the Tool you used the first Time.

www.rasmusmagic.ch
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3727 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 21:49, rasmus wrote:

--to sean giles: the coin definetly bends at your fingertips, it is not pre bent at all

The coin surely can't be bent real time at the fingertips and NOT use a gimmick, can it?. Unless you've found a way of weakening a coin, that is.

I only mention it cause it sounds like a method I've been using for a long time to bend a signed coin (that is straight when they sign it) at the fingertips with no gimmicks.

Best
Sean
Martin Waring
View Profile
Loyal user
York, England
244 Posts

Profile of Martin Waring
Can the spectator supply the coin? The coinvexed routine has so much more impact when used with borrowed coins IMHO.
ArtIn
View Profile
Special user
Berlin
942 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Good question! CV2 is superb.

I've also asked: "Will this work with every coin?
How many switches are required or do you need to ditch a gimmick?"

Unanswered so far..
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4816 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On 2013-01-01 17:42, Sean Giles wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-28 21:49, rasmus wrote:

The coin surely can't be bent real time at the fingertips and NOT use a gimmick, can it?. Unless you've found a way of weakening a coin, that is.

I only mention it cause it sounds like a method I've been using for a long time to bend a signed coin (that is straight when they sign it) at the fingertips with no gimmicks.

Best
Sean

Now I'm curious about ways to weaken the coin. Are we talking a borrowed coin?
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-01-01 17:48, Martin Waring wrote:
Can the spectator supply the coin? The coinvexed routine has so much more impact when used with borrowed coins IMHO.

yes, the spectator supplies the coin. he signs the coin in his own hands. this system works with most of the coins. also bigger or thicker ones.

to art in: I think I answered enough questions so far. if you want to know the exact systems behind it you have to buy the effect. there are different handling options included.

you show exactly the signed coin held by your thumb and first finger , before the coin starts to bend. at the end, when the coin has stopped to bend, you hold it at your fingertips, you drop the coin into the spectators hand. it is the signed coin.

what I can tell at the moment is, that this system will be pretty expensive and intended for professional use.

www.rasmusmagic.ch
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1818 Posts

Profile of gaffed
Quote:
On 2013-01-01 18:39, rasmus wrote:
Quote:

yes, the spectator supplies the coin. he signs the coin in his own hands. this system works with most of the coins. also bigger or thicker ones.

to art in: I think I answered enough questions so far. if you want to know the exact systems behind it you have to buy the effect. there are different handling options included.

you show exactly the signed coin held by your thumb and first finger , before the coin starts to bend. at the end, when the coin has stopped to bend, you hold it at your fingertips, you drop the coin into the spectators hand. it is the signed coin.

what I can tell at the moment is, that this system will be pretty expensive and intended for professional use.

I was just about to make a post when I saw your reply to Martin. If I were you (rasmus), I would most definitely point out the fact that the coin can be a borrowed coin which you failed to do in your description. After all, that is a BIG factor (selling point) in this type of routine and might possibly alleviate a lot of questions. Well, I doubt it as I’m sure many will follow, but I’m sure you can understand the concerns about it being a freely borrowed coin.
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter"A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-01-01 19:20, gaffed wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-01 18:39, rasmus wrote:
Quote:

I was just about to make a post when I saw your reply to Martin. If I were you (rasmus), I would most definitely point out the fact that the coin can be a borrowed coin which you failed to do in your description. After all, that is a BIG factor (selling point) in this type of routine and might possibly alleviate a lot of questions. Well, I doubt it as I’m sure many will follow, but I’m sure you can understand the concerns about it being a freely borrowed coin.

Thanks Gaffed for pointing out this important Detail:) I forgot to mention that. Yes, The Coin can be borrowed from a Spectator and signed.

Best Smile

www.rasmusmagic.ch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..11..17..23..29..35..37~38~39 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL