The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..23..27..31..35..37~38~39 [Next]
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
637 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
To throw a quick comment in, I've just received one of these incredible gimmicks. It blew me away - I've yet to work it, but I've experimented with it a lot.

There is no chance that anyone will suspect a thing, this is the closest thing to a REAL coin bend that I have ever seen. Whether you perform as a magician or a real psychic, this is as perfect as it gets... At least as far as I've experienced.

On signing bent coins, if you REALLY had the power, you'd take a coin and clearly bend it in full view, you wouldn't bother having it signed and you be slow and subtle in your motions, I believe that this method gives that power to you. Once the gimmick is switched in (there is no heat on this) you can have it examined fully, bend it with empty hands in full view, then pass it back to be examined again.

This is something that I will be using in one of my videos for sure, it's that clean that I not only can work it at gigs, but a camera can be pointed at my hands the whole time and see nothing.

Hope that helps with the speculation, etc.

DC
Producer // PenguinMagic.com

My new book :: Astral Psychometry. Modern Mystical Mentalism.
Magic Cafe members get 20% off - Use code MAGICCAFE at checkout!

https://deechristopher.rocks/collections/dee-christopher-products/products/astral-psychometry
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 06:49, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:
To throw a quick comment in, I've just received one of these incredible gimmicks. It blew me away - I've yet to work it, but I've experimented with it a lot.

There is no chance that anyone will suspect a thing, this is the closest thing to a REAL coin bend that I have ever seen. Whether you perform as a magician or a real psychic, this is as perfect as it gets... At least as far as I've experienced.

On signing bent coins, if you REALLY had the power, you'd take a coin and clearly bend it in full view, you wouldn't bother having it signed and you be slow and subtle in your motions, I believe that this method gives that power to you. Once the gimmick is switched in (there is no heat on this) you can have it examined fully, bend it with empty hands in full view, then pass it back to be examined again.

This is something that I will be using in one of my videos for sure, it's that clean that I not only can work it at gigs, but a camera can be pointed at my hands the whole time and see nothing.

DC

Dee, THANK YOU for posting. Rasmus's video made the bend look like REAL magic, as if Uri Geller were bending the coins. I really value your professional opinion, so thanks for confirming what many of us suspected: Rasmus has created THE GRAIL of coin bends.

WOW!!!!!!!
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
449 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
SIMPLY AMAZING!!
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
MovieMan
View Profile
Special user
569 Posts

Profile of MovieMan
[quote]On 2013-04-13 13:53, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
Rasmus's video made the bend look like REAL magic, as if Uri Geller were bending the coins.

Geller real? You've got to be kidding. Smile
r99h
View Profile
Loyal user
Southampton, UK
257 Posts

Profile of r99h
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 14:53, MovieMan wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 13:53, Zombie Magic wrote:
Rasmus's video made the bend look like REAL magic, as if Uri Geller were bending the coins.

He is real - I've seen him on the TV Smile

Rich
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
[quote]On 2013-04-13 14:53, MovieMan wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 13:53, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:

Barbara Walters said he was. How could you doubt Babs?
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5653 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 06:49, DeeChristopherMagic wrote:

DC

Thank you for the nice and encouraging review. Sure it does help put speculation at bay.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3331 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Any chance of having these made in some sort of generic form, like a religious medal (medieval Christ or something similar like an ancient coin) that could be worn. That way it doesn't have to be country specific currency.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5653 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 22:12, takeachance wrote:

Any chance of having these made in some sort of generic form, like a religious medal (medieval Christ or something similar like an ancient coin) that could be worn. That way it doesn't have to be country specific currency.

Good suggestion (as always! Smile).

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thank you all for the nice Comments and Dee Christopher for the wonderful Review Smile

The Power of this Effect is to take a Coin, bend it at your Fingertips, and give it away as a unique an bizarre Souvenir that your Spectators will remember for ever.

Taking a religious medal or something similar that people are not personally or immotianally connected, would imo not be powerful as a Coin, that is an everyday Object that everyone uses Day by Day.

Taking a Coin and bend it directly in Front of their Nose without having anything else in your Hands is different and imo much more Stronger then anything else.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4256 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Is there a price on this yet?
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 23:16, Blindside785 wrote:
Is there a price on this yet?

Yes Blindside

The Starter Set will be around USD 129.- and will give you around 60 - 80 Performances.
After that, you can order an additional Gimmick for USD 49.- that will give you
30 - 40 Performances.

That means, that one Performance will cost around One Dollar and fifty Cents.

The Starterset will give you in Addition to the Gimmicks a professional DVD shot in HD,
with Explanations and many different Performance and Handling Ideas. You will also receive
a specially crafted Device, that helps you Setup the Gimmick perfectly in Seconds.

Every Real Coin Bend Gimmick is Hand Made in Europe.

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 23:34, rasmus wrote:

That means, that one Performance will cost around One Dollar and fifty Cents.

That is so inexpensive for a miracle!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3331 Posts

Profile of takeachance
So it comes in US or European currency only? or will it be available to others as well
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
First it will be available for US Quarters, UK 50 Pence and Euro 20 Cents. Later on perhaps for 1 Euro.

Depending on Demand as well for other Coins in other Countries.

www.rasmusmagic.ch
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3331 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Australian 50 cents are very close to the UK 50 pence, slightly larger. But I guess molds are involved so its all about if its worth the numbers. Well fingers crossed
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
711 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Where can we buy this
kambiz
View Profile
Inner circle
Perth, down by the cool of the pool
1129 Posts

Profile of kambiz
I would also be very keen to know if this could possibly work for Australian currency, any value will do....

Kam
If I speak forth, many a mind will shatter,
And if I write, many a pen will break.
.....and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!
PhilDean
View Profile
Elite user
445 Posts

Profile of PhilDean
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to replicate currency in Australia, even for entertainment purposes. We have weird currency laws.
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
Quote:
On 2013-04-14 10:41, PhilDean wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to replicate currency in Australia, even for entertainment purposes. We have weird currency laws.

In the UK it is illegal to replicate currency if you ate intending to pass it off as true currency only. Given that Aussie law is heavily based on England and Wakes law this may be the case.
I love sponges
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17~18..23..27..31..35..37~38~39 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL