The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..37~38~39 [Next]
ncsteve
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
314 Posts

Profile of ncsteve
The preorders are shipping July 15!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
On 2013-07-09 21:23, rasmus wrote:

Dear Customers and Café Members

I'm excited to Announce, that all Pre Orders will be shipped next Monday, 15 of July.

Thank's to all for the Support and the amazing Reviews:)

The Interest is huge and there will be possibly a Delay of 2 Weeks, after all Pre Orders have
been shipped. This will not affect any Pre Order!

Here is a Full Live Performances of Luke Jermay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5ffzTzG1Mk

The Footage was shot in Edinburgh (Scotland), more Live Takes will follow Tomorrow.

Enjoy, and if you have any Questions, feel free to send me a Message to: rasmus@zauberer-magier.ch

Warm Regards

Rasmus

——————————————————————————————

Rasmus, thanks for sharing the exciting news!

:applause: Smile Smile

Zom
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Any news on when Euro versions will be available?
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
614 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Rasmussen showed me this it is brillant a clever man I can see a lot of possibilities with this I can't wait to get mine.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Stephen

Thanks for asking:) the euro version is delayed, sorry. any news will be posted soon, ok?

thanks kieron:)

will be shipped on monday, like all other pre orders, ok?

I have just 2 real coin bend sets left, after that, the first batch is sold out, sorry.

if you want to order, you have to hurry up. after that, there will be a waiting time of 2 - 3 weeks.

thanks to all for the support

warm regards

rasmus
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
What is price
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Usd 119 including 3 gimmicks insted of 2. free shipping included. after that, the
package will be priced at an introduction price of usd 129 including 2 gimmicks plus usd 12 shipping worldwide.

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
881 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
This looks absolutely magical.
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thanks Barry:)

Just to clear a few Questions that has been sent to me:

Available Gimmicks are: US Quarters, Australian 10Pence, UK 50 Pence, UK 10 Pence

If you are a Magic Dealer, and want to order other Gimmicks for your Country
then the mentioned ones, just send me an e-mail to: rasmus@zauberer-magier.ch

Special Orders (Other Coins then the mentioned ones) have a minimum order Volume of 50 Gimmicks.

EU Gimmicks are still on delay. If ever possible, 5 Cent Gimmicks will be available soon.

Additional Gimmicks are available on Request for an introductionary Price of USD 59 each.

Hope that answers all your Questions:)

just a Maximum of two Magic Dealers for each Country will be chosen as Distribution Partners. First come, first serve.

www.rasmusmagic.ch
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thanks Barry:)

Just to clear a few Questions that has been sent to me:

Available Gimmicks are: US Quarters, Australian 10Pence, UK 50 Pence, UK 10 Pence

If you are a Magic Dealer, and want to order other Gimmicks for your Country
then the mentioned ones, just send me an e-mail to: rasmus@zauberer-magier.ch

Special Orders (Other Coins then the mentioned ones) have a minimum order Volume of 50 Gimmicks.

EU Gimmicks are still on delay. If ever possible, 5 Cent Gimmicks will be available soon.

Additional Gimmicks are available on Request for an introductionary Price of USD 59 each.

Hope that answers all your Questions:)

just a Maximum of two Magic Dealers for each Country will be chosen as Distribution Partners. First come, first serve.

www.rasmusmagic.ch
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
How many performance for 1 gimmick
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I just wanted to add that this is pure genius. Rasmus, a great addition to any magician's repertoire!

Regards,
Mike
ncsteve
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
314 Posts

Profile of ncsteve
Quote:
On 2013-07-11 03:05, gimmickless wrote:
How many performance for 1 gimmick

As I understand it the gimmick can be used repeatedly but needs a reset inbetween performances.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Rasmus says you can get 30 - 40 performances out of each gimmick. I think if you go with "less is more" and not over bend, just subtle, you'll get more.

The reset is so fast and easy.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10597 Posts

Profile of saysold1
I've been using one coin for 2-3 months now and it hasn't broken yet... maybe 30+ uses so far.

I like this a lot - I am especially looking forward to seeing the finalazed DVD with LJ... that will be a treat.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thank you All for the wonderful Comments:)

I want to thank all of them, that took the Plung(er) and Pre Ordered.

All Orders will be sent Monday, 15. July 2013 including 3 instead of 2 Gimmicks.

I am totally sold Out now. That means, that all new incoming Orders will be delayed
for 2 - 3 Weeks.

Best Regards

Bendingly

Rasmus

www.rasmusmagic.ch
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
777 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Any plans for producing this in a Canadian quarter? Looks great.
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
Did the pre-orders end up getting shipped yesterday or did delaying factors arise?
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-07-13 00:34, scott0819 wrote:
Any plans for producing this in a Canadian quarter? Looks great.

Yes, definetly. if the interest is high enough, I will produce also canadian gimmicks:)

oh I forgot to mention: all pre orders have been shipped today:))) finally!

the last week was pretty busy. video editing and cutting. dvd artwork and packaging the gimmicks and
the other stuff that comes with the dvd.

the first batch was sold out very quick. 100 copies are finding the way all over the globe. thanks for your support and patience:)

every dvd has a number inside the case. this number is personal and linked to the customer. the dvd's are numbered from 001 - 100.

the next batch will be ready in around 2 weeks. the production is limited.

here is a picture of the finished dvd front and back: http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/Rasmus......jpg.html

the cover design was created by dee christopher, rico good and myself. thanks to dee for the fantastic title design and background and thanks to rico, for the inclusion of some very nice effects.

on the dvd you will find over 60 minutes of routines and handlings tought by luke jermay, dee christopher and myself. m

any live performances without cuts, are included. as a bonus, I show you my signed coin routine, where the spectator writes his initials on a coin and the coin visibly starts to bend. finally, after the coin has bent again, you drop it in the hand of the spectator and he can keep the bent coin (with his initials and yours on it) as an incredible psychic souvenir.

www.rasmusmagic.ch
MichalMystic
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of MichalMystic
Canadian gimmick please!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..37~38~39 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL