The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (66 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36~37~38~39 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I've used the Real Coin Bend since this summer and haven't had a coin "break".
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-11-17 11:22, alexwardmagic wrote:
Honest review. There is a lot of talk about it only for serious pro's ...etc. I have already cracked one gimmick after one close up gig. Yes I watched the DVD all the way through before anyone jumps in here. What I'm saying is.. It's really cool, but I'm not spending that money again.
Also why do they go black so quickly if you clean them?
I will save my last gimmick for my next showreel as it does look very clean. But I will go back to my old method of bending coins as I don't really see the point in using this for every gig as it's too expensive.
Also what you describe on the first page of this thread is not what you are selling. Maybe that has been covered somewhere over the last 22 pages. Sorry if it has.

I love and hate this at the same time. Love how cool it is. Hate that it breaks so quickly Smile

hey alex

thanks for your review. I m sorry to hear, that your gimmicks are defective. I never had that before but I trust you. just send me a pm and I will exchange the 2 defective gimmicks for free ok?

I was at mindvention and used one gimmick over 60 times and it looks still great.

I fooled banachek, teller, menny lindenfeld and many other mentalusts with it

best regards
rasmus

btw:) never overbend the gimmick so it will last much more longer and just use rubbing alcohol to shine it up, as mentioned inside the starter kit.
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I have two coins and have only used one. So many times, I've lost count and it's perfect.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
If anyone is interested to get the gimmicks in his own currency (except euro,uk,us,yen,australian) just send me your details to: order@rasmusmagic.ch and I will send you the details.
special productions have a minimum order quantity of (0 starter sets and very interesting conditions (you could do the reselling yourself if you like or receive a very interesting bonus)

btw: I perfored the coin bend dozens of times at the mindvention in vegas and fooled teller, banachek, menny lindenfeld, paul vigil, docc hillford and many others.

please don't forget: this is a professional tool. don't show it more then once at a magic gig, that's absolutely unneccessary.

thanks to all for the huge interet

warm regards
rasmus

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, POLTERGEIST
www.rasmusmagic.ch
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Rasmus is a classy guy---I admire his attention to detail and focus on getting it right, if not the first time then the next time---and, Real Coin Bend is no exception.

Regards,
Mike
cricketer15
View Profile
Loyal user
Sydney, Australia
248 Posts

Profile of cricketer15
Oh sweet, thers an australian coin. is there any video for this?
Anything is Possible
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-11-19 03:34, cricketer15 wrote:
Oh sweet, thers an australian coin. is there any video for this?

Luke Jermay's performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1U0HOmncWQ
The0mas
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of The0mas
Hey Rasmus, is the euro version still under development?
The0mas
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of The0mas
The0mas
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of The0mas
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Yes sure the Euro Version is still under development. as it seems, it will finally be a 2 Euro Version. Bigger size, more impact.

If everything works fine, it should be released at the Blackpool Convention 2014.

I will post a Picture of the Gimmick very soon, so you know exactly what you have to expect and how the Gimmick looks in Real World.

New for all Real Coin Bend Versions is the Fact, that the Gimmicks will bedelivered allready extracted and ready to go.

The Euro Version will be more expensive then the others because of complexity of the Coin. After I post the first Picture of the Gimmick, that will be the Moment when the Pre Sale Starts. The First batch will be extremely limited to 100 Sets, numbered from 1-100 and personally signed by me.

Hope this Information helps you Guys. Oh by the Way: Each Gimmick can be used up to 60 Times if you treat the them with Love and Care.

Best Regards and thanks so much for your Business

Rasmus

www.rasmusmagic.ch
The0mas
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of The0mas
Quote:
On 2013-12-07 20:13, rasmus wrote:
Yes sure the Euro Version is still under development. as it seems, it will finally be a 2 Euro Version. Bigger size, more impact.

If everything works fine, it should be released at the Blackpool Convention 2014.

I will post a Picture of the Gimmick very soon, so you know exactly what you have to expect and how the Gimmick looks in Real World.

New for all Real Coin Bend Versions is the Fact, that the Gimmicks will bedelivered allready extracted and ready to go.

The Euro Version will be more expensive then the others because of complexity of the Coin. After I post the first Picture of the Gimmick, that will be the Moment when the Pre Sale Starts. The First batch will be extremely limited to 100 Sets, numbered from 1-100 and personally signed by me.

Hope this Information helps you Guys. Oh by the Way: Each Gimmick can be used up to 60 Times if you treat the them with Love and Care.

Best Regards and thanks so much for your Business

Rasmus

Thanks for the update! can you give us an idea of what will the price be?
Tricster6
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Tricster6
Rasmus, would you consider making a US quarter with the standard eagle back? I still see these very often and if you could create this it will fit BAGFORLife perfectly helping add another layer to some great coin routines out there.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2013-12-10 11:32, Tricster6 wrote:
Rasmus, would you consider making a US quarter with the standard eagle back? I still see these very often and if you could create this it will fit BAGFORLife perfectly helping add another layer to some great coin routines out there.

The Eagle Gimmick Version is in Stock with a limited Supply. If you order, just mention eagle and you receive both gimmicks as eagle quarters.

here is a picture how they look like: http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/Rasmus......jpg.html

the picture is not very good, they look much more better when you see it. with those eagle gimmicks I fooled many top mentalists in vegas.

thanks for asking my friend

best regards

rasmus

www.rasmusmagic.ch
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
All orders made until 31. December 2013 will ship for free worldwide.

the euro version will cost around usd 199.-

bendingly yours

rasmus

please send your order request to: order@rasmusmagic.ch to receive the free shipping, thanks

www.rasmusmagic.ch
Tricster6
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Tricster6
Rasmus you are the man, I bought the pre-order for the US quarter with the Virgina back and they are a thing of beauty. I will place an order in the next few days. This is truly a game changer you have created.
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
2989 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
The eagle version looks very nice indeed. It seems that there are somewhat less state quarters going around recently than in the past, as a percentage of the total supply of quarters (maybe because people are still collecting them?) - so it's nice to have the eagle option.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Tricster6
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Tricster6
I totally agree that almost 50% of the change that I get back that are quarters have the eagle back. These I believe will always be plentiful in circulation and a lot of good coin gimmicks out there that are in US quarters have the eagle on the back which to me makes Rasmus product a nail in the coffin effect because and I'm just using one instance BAG FOR LIFE this is just the tip of the ice burg. Doing a couple of strong coin routines and phaseing Rasmus's Opus one the end will totally not kill but slaughter an audience. With multiple phase coin routine seeming from the spectators eyes you have the same coin the whole time and then crushing them in the final phase with the coin bend is just priceless.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1690 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Thank you Guys for the kind Words:) Very appriciated. From now on, the Gimmicks will be delivered allready extracted, so you can use the Gimmicks instantly after opening the DVD.

The Production of Eagle Quarters is pretty limited at the Moment but there are Plans to include both a State Quarter and an Eagle Gimmick.

The Clean up of the Coins is very simple. If you like to shine them up a bit more, just use some Rubbing Alcohol and wipe the Coin very gently with a soft Alcohol sucked towel. The Gimmicks are allready polished when delivered, but if they are a bit dirty after some Use, just do that and they will look like new.

There are countless uses for the Gimmicks and you are just limited by your own Imagination.

Extra Gimmicks can be ordered for USD 59.- each. just send me an e-mail to: order@rasmusmagic.ch and I will send you the Details.

If you order 3 Gimmicks or more at once, there is a discount of 10%. The extra Gimmicks and Starter Sets including the DVD will be shipped with no shipping Charge worldwide until the end of this Year.

I will be at the Blackpool Convention and will appriciate to meet you there to answer all of your Questions and show you exactly the Gimmick and how it looks. You will have the Possibility to try it out by yourself.

I will be there just as a Guest and will be at the Boot from Vanishing Inc. from Time to Time and can't wait to meet you there.

Best Wishes and thanks again for the huge Support and Interest

Kindly

Rasmus

www.rasmusmagic.ch
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
614 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
This is the best coin bend period I can't re mend this more my only regret is why dint I think of it also Rasmus is such a great guy

Kind regards

Kieron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Real Coin Bend by Rasmus (66 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..32~33~34~35~36~37~38~39 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL