The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » DudaMobile Premium (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicpro12
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of magicpro12
Has anyone heard of this service/company? It is suppose to take your web site and convert it to a smart phone friendly format. I use Yahoo for my service provider and they are cross promoting the company. It is only $9.00 a month and can be cancelled at any time.
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I've been looking for a site to do that for me, as my website doesn't fare well on mobile devices. Thank you for posting it, I think it offers a much more competitive approach than http://mobile.conduit.com/ (though I do like what they can do)

The main things I keep thinking about is: Who will be looking at my mobile site, why do I want them looking at it in the first place, and what does it achieve to my overarching goals?

The thing I do not like about their site is they do not make it interactive upfront like Conduit does. That matters now a days as the internet makes it possible to see (in a pre-purchase position) what you are getting.

I'll keep this one in mind as I keep shopping around. Thanks again
magicpro12
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of magicpro12
I am glad to help. I personally think more and more people are using smart phones as their only browser and it is something we need to more aware of.
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
737 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
I design custom Facebook fan pages for magicians and one of the upgrade features I offer is very similar. Basically, the system I use will take your customized fan page and convert it into a responsive HTML 5 mobile site. It's actually a thing of beauty. It is fully functional with several installed widgets including Twitter Feed with follow feature, deals (like Groupon), direct email link, direct call feature, URL button to navigate to your website and your Facebook page.
owenscott
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of owenscott
" I personally think more and more people are using smart phones as their only browser and it is something we need to more aware of. "
I dispise mobile sites. How many still use them over regular internet browser? Not me and none of my freinds or their kids either. There was a time but it was 3+ years ago. My 13 year old son is the only person I really know with a non-smart phone. Well with a non smart phone & who uses the internet that is ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » DudaMobile Premium (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL