The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Suze Orman as a magician assistant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicmyke12
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of magicmyke12
I am sitting watching the Suze Orman show, and idea of having her in a magic routine came into my head. She has a segment where she approves and deny viewers on various things they wish to purchase. She can come off being a little controlling, but helpful. With that personality, I was thinking she would be an ideal in a magic act that some of her viewers would appreciate. I thought it would be cool that she would have a guest magician/illusionist on her show. She would conduct a challenge to 10 of her selected viewers to elminate or cut their personal debt in half. I don't know how she can validate..but if the majority of the viewers cut their debt in half, the guest magician would cut her in half. However, if they can eliminate their excessive debt, the magician would make her disappear at the end of the show (dekolta chair). I liked the idea. What are your thoughts?
magicmyke12
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of magicmyke12
Quote:
On 2012-12-30 00:38, magicmyke12 wrote:
I am sitting watching the Suze Orman show, and idea of having her in a magic routine came into my head. She has a segment where she approves and deny viewers on various things they wish to purchase. She can come off being a little controlling, but helpful. With that personality, I was thinking she would be an ideal in a magic act that some of her viewers would appreciate. I thought it would be cool that she would have a guest magician/illusionist on her show. She would conduct a challenge to 10 of her selected viewers to elminate or cut their personal debt in half. I don't know how she can validate..but if the majority of the viewers cut their debt in half, the guest magician would cut her in half. However, if they can eliminate their excessive debt, the magician would make her disappear at the end of the show (dekolta chair). I liked the idea. What are your thoughts?

I am challenging any magician or illusionist who would like to help me with this challenge.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
SHE seems a little, um, challenging!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Suze Orman as a magician assistant (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL