The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Make a floating table book (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
766 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
Hey guys,
A couple months ago I posted a link to a new book that Vandoren has listed on his site and on Amazon that teaches you how to build a floating table. People busted his chops quite a bit saying that he ripped off Losander. He sold several but a few magicians sent him some nasty emails without knowing the ins and outs of who actually invented the table or what kind of table he was dealing with. Anyway, here is a sample video that proves that his table does not float like Losanders table. I think he offers 3 different ways to float his table. Here is a video link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOH31EbcdZ8
IDOTRIX
View Profile
Elite user
Darien,il
467 Posts

Profile of IDOTRIX
Looks good to me
Made to Measure Magic
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Made to Measure Magic
Wayne can you refer me to the thread you refer to in your post. I've tried the search function but unless you know what forum it was posted in it does not seem to work.

I was given this book at Christmas and have some initial views but before posting I would like to see what has been said before.

David.

http://www.madetomeasuremagic.co.uk
WayneCapps
View Profile
Special user
Charleston, SC
766 Posts

Profile of WayneCapps
David,
The thread was deleted. The thread was not about the book it was about who invented the floating table and got pretty ugly. Some people said that Losander was the only person out there that could make a floating table and he even got a couple emails that said he "was taking food out of Losander's mouth." So, I would say post it here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Make a floating table book (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL