The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DVD // MS Season 2 : Walking in Paris // Magical Sleight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FleGz
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of FleGz
Hi everyone

This years is coming to an end and we wanted to share something with you : Magical Sleight Season 2 dvd is now officialiy released!
We received it a few days ago and we all loved it, we hope that you will as well.
Just a little reminder about what is on this DVD : 2 hours 45 minutes, 8 artists, 20 tricks (including 4 unpublished) , 23 moves.

Just go on http://www.magicalsleight.com to grab your copy

Watch the trailer here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fE7Ap319RY

Here is some quote about the MS season 2 :

Quote:
The Magical Sleight team should be an inspiration to card magicians everywhere. I use Nestor Hato's Butterfly Cut at every chance I get!
Andi Gladwin, VanishingIncMagic Cofounder

Magical Sleight has been an inspiration for me. Their attention to smallest details on sleight of hand will become a standard for the future. It is refreshing to see magic and sleight of hand that is both beautiful and fooling
Tony Chang, US Magician

I don't like what you do- I love it.
Ben Train, Canadian Magician

Congrats on all your new downloads/material it's SICK, really the best card magic you can buy right now.
Eric Goldfarb, US Magician

I wish I could handle cards with such artistry.
Jack Carpenter, US Magician

The guys from magical sleight are continually putting out card material of the very highest calibre. The teaching in their downloads is crystal clear and every detail is fully covered. I eagerly await their new releases!
John Carey, UK Magician

See you next year.

Astone and Yoann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » DVD // MS Season 2 : Walking in Paris // Magical Sleight (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL