We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ripper Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
migwar
View Profile
Elite user
west yorkshire, UK
457 Posts

Profile of migwar
I was thinking using a locket or maybe a pocket watch ? The locket could be used as a pendulum even?
konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
400 Posts

Profile of konjurer
Ripper Street debuted last Monday in the US on BBC America. I watched it tonight for the second time. It helps me to watch it twice because of the English accent is hard to catch all of the dialogue the first time. I thought it was quite good. It's always hard to tell from the pilot episode. They have to spend time introducing the characters and yet provide enough action to keep you interested to tune in a second week.

It was fun to see many of the same images that are in my Whitechapel Case File set on the show. I think if the show turns out to be popular then it may renew interest in the Ripper themed routines.

Tim
===========================================
Clever stuff goes here!
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
I used to do the @ut @f this W@rld effect to let the spec seperate pictures of the "victims" and "suspects". Then I stumbled over "From Hell" last year. Smile A beautiful crafted version by OE!

After that I found the MC, got here and learned about Lun@.

Now I am planing a new show this year and those two "stories" will be defenitly told.
First the Ripper Tale which will then lead to Lun@ (with Aaron Kosminski as the connection).

Just working on the overall text and music. Waiting for my Lun@ books. Smile
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

www.facebook.com/a.j.drake
Azoth
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of Azoth
Christian Chelman has a good effect (in a "illusionnisme fantastique" style) => "4 pennies"
It was published in Magic (oct. 2007) and in Hauntiques.
(for more information ask the Curator)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Ripper Effects (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL