The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunted House Hohensyburg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
Hi Folks,

once there was a haunted house in Germany near the city of Dortmund. It was the Haunted House of Hohensyburg (http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geisterhaus_Hohensyburg - unfortunately only in german).
The Building has a long time historie and there are a lot of stories about this house. Some are true, some are maybe just ....hmmm...stories.
But I visited this place and I tell you it has a very spooky atmosphear.
The house finally was torn down in 2009 and I went there a very last time only to find something I still don´t understand.
A block of wood, with signs on it in which it seems something has survived from this house......I don´t know what.
But sometimes the block of wood moves, falls down against gravity with no one touching it.

You know what I am talking about..... don´t you....eh?

I proudly present.....my custom TK Timb@r.

Drake

Click here to view attached image.
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

www.facebook.com/a.j.drake
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1743 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Very nice! What are the dimensions?
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
It´s 20,5 cm (8,07 inches) long and 3,50 cm (1,38 inches)thick.
I must clearify that I did not made the TK Timb@r.
I bought it and modified it in color and appereance (burnt the signs, ect.) to match the story behind it...
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4309 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Very clever I like it I tell a smilar haunted story and use an old 100 year old barn lock and a big ole key,all the best.
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
Thx Firestarter.
The best thing about the house is..... I don´t have to make up this stories. They already exist and match perfect to what I want to tell....

i.e. there was a priest who shall have killed his family in the house. and there were some children who disappeared there (maybe died). It is said, that somewhere in the ground there shall be Nazi-Gold hidden.

and so on ....

In the end I have free choice to choose one of these urban legends without making up one by myself. it´s allready there...in the Internet...on Wikipedia (Germany) and a lot of youtube videos......nearly perfect... Smile
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4309 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
The best thing about the house is..... I don´t have to make up this stories. They already exist and match perfect to what I want to tell....

That is even better ,excellent.
KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
I have to visit this house! Smile
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
@Kiki: As I said, they have torn it down in 2009. Theres only a little rest left, but if you like an impression how it looked like go to youtube and enter Geisterhaus Hohensyburg. There are a lot of location videos. But they are in German.
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

KiKi
View Profile
Inner circle
GERMANY/ Hannover
1141 Posts

Profile of KiKi
I am from Germany! Smile
A.J.Drake
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
211 Posts

Profile of A.J.Drake
Should have checked your profile on the left side...shame on me. Smile
Magic is everywhere ...

www.ajdrake.de

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunted House Hohensyburg (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL