The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Freaks by Paul Prater (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2497 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Does anyone own this that can give a review? Can it be done closeup or table hopping? Thanks.
asanghi
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, Russia
305 Posts

Profile of asanghi
Jheff has a review of this on his MoM website.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2497 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Thanks.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4646 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Got this saturday and I performed it at our dinner table there was only 3 spec's so 2 had two picture card's each ,still worked a treat and to day I performed it on 5 of my student's they were completly fooled and there is one chap that always thinks he know's it all but I got him on this one.Will be perfroming a few more time's this week ,just love it and I have some idea's performing this with organ carnival music in the background with some old freak show posters,all the best.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4646 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Surprised there has not been more about this wonderful effect? Would love to hear from owners of this as I have found a few problems occuring when performing, I don 't really know who I can talk to?don 't really wan't to give to much away so would it be best down stairs?.
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
You can contact Paul through his website. He's a nice guy and very helpful, I'm pretty sure he would help you out if you're having problems with his effect.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4646 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-03-16 19:06, Dr. Van Van Mojo wrote:
You can contact Paul through his website. He's a nice guy and very helpful, I'm pretty sure he would help you out if you're having problems with his effect.

Arh many thanks Dr. I will get in touch with him,all the best.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2722 Posts

Profile of RS1963
I am very late to obtaining Freaks. Paul lectured at the shop I work in this past October. I had forgotten the method behind Freaks since then. I ordered it from Paul over the weekend and it was in my mail box Monday. It is very good. If you do not want to use the pics that are supplied you can make your own set and use whatever type of script fits what you have. I think there are quite a few ways that one could take this effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Freaks by Paul Prater (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL