The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sad News out of Canada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Just did a Google search on "father accidentally shoots son." 2,820,000 results- a few too many to post here.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
On 2013-01-23 19:39, LobowolfXXX wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-23 18:57, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-22 07:22, Woland wrote:

LOL, Lobo. No question this was a tragic incident. However, here's the story from a Canadian source:

A Canadian right wing source, wouldn't you know. The National Post, founded in 1998 by Canadian-born, former media magnate, and convicted (in the U.S.) felon, Conrad Black. Heck, NatPo (no one actually calls it that AFAIK) used to publish Conrad's rantings from his U.S. jail cell. Personally, I never believe anything in the Post unless I see it mentioned elsewhere, but that is just me. Smile

So maybe the kid is still alive!

Yes, probably because he had a gun!
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
Hi landmark,

I quoted the story from the National Post in deference, or perhaps hommage, to our friends balducci and Magnus Eisengrim. The story itself was from the A.P. which of course is neither Canadian nor right wing. How about considering the story itself once in a while instead of attempting to divert our attention by attacking the completely irrelevant details about the National Post?

Fathers killing sons is an old story that doesn't always implicate guns. Think of Ivan Ivanovich.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Oh, just my way of having fun, matching Lobo's sarcasm. Smile
rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
Quote:
On 2013-01-23 20:35, mastermindreader wrote:
Just did a Google search on "father accidentally shoots son." 2,820,000 results- a few too many to post here.

Hey! Lookee me! I did a Google search on "Bob shoots son". Got 15,300,000 results! Doesn't really tell us anything though does it?
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
If there were no guns there wouldn't be any Google hits in either case?
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Quote:
On 2013-01-24 14:38, rockwall wrote:
Hey! Lookee me! I did a Google search on "Bob shoots son". Got 15,300,000 results! Doesn't really tell us anything though does it?

Hey check this out , I googled "D0uche" and the top 785 hits were your Café posts!!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I googled Democide and our governments have 260,000,000 hits.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
RobertSmith
View Profile
Veteran user
330 Posts

Profile of RobertSmith
Quote:
On 2013-01-24 14:38, rockwall wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-23 20:35, mastermindreader wrote:

hahahahahahahahahah oh lord that's awesome. I have tears streaming down my face right now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Sad News out of Canada (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL