The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chair test (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
948 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Hey guys,

If anyone is interested, I'd love to discuss a chair test routine that I've been working on for some time now. I can say that it's basically "self-contained", there's no switching of any kind involved, or any NW work. I'm not an expert when it comes to chair tests, so any help from someone with more knowledge would be awesome. Please PM me or e-mail: mwkociolek@gmail.com . Thanks!

Best,
Mike
tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
948 Posts

Profile of tenchu
I forgot to mention that if you want, you don't have to use chairs - only a couple of participants. You also have a prediction that's in full view (no switches) and the perfect match of the chairs/participants. I'm still working on the third kicker! Smile

Mike
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2013-01-03 06:46, tenchu wrote:
I forgot to mention that if you want, you don't have to use chairs - only a couple of participants. You also have a prediction that's in full view (no switches) and the perfect match of the chairs/participants. I'm still working on the third kicker! Smile

Mike

Sounds neat Mike.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17670 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd love to help ... I've been using Roshambo as a three chair test and I've always wanted to incorporate more chairs.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
948 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Thanks for taking interest, guys! I'm sure it's nothing earth shattering and it needs some solid polishing, but hopefully I'll tweak everything so it will be a solid routine.

Mike
Sealegs
View Profile
Inner circle
The UK, Portsmouth
2581 Posts

Profile of Sealegs
Mike sent me his idea. Thanks Mike Smile

I liked it.

Just waiting to see what he makes of my thoughts, assessment and comments regarding possible ways to go with it.

Cheers Mike
Neal Austin

"The golden rule is that there are no golden rules." G.B. Shaw
tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
948 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Thank you, Neal! This was some of the best feedback I've ever got! It was a pleasure to read, and your suggestions are great.

Best,
Mike
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2868 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
I'm not alone in thinking that most chair tests just don't convince due to their lack of plot. Hopefully Mike will add his creativity to this aspect as well.
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
tenchu
View Profile
Special user
Europe
948 Posts

Profile of tenchu
Hi Felix! I'm still playing around with different approaches to the ideas I've shared with you some time ago.

Mike
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2868 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Yes, I'm looking forward to your solutions and final touches, Mike!
By the way, today I received the book you created the cover for - very nice job, once again! Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Just managed to get to read this.

A solid core around which to build a presentation of your choosing.
I'll be giving it some thought as to which way I would take it....and report back to Mike.

Steve
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Psy
Any news or reviews about this?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Chair test (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL