The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » New Magic Marketing Boot Camp (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1450 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
Last month I noticed some big full page ads in MAGIC and GENII about this new magic marketing boot camp. I think it runs about $2,500.

I honestly don't know that much about this, other than a few quick things that I read.

I was having trouble finding out what person was really behind this venture. If I recall correctly, the person stated he made $3 million from magic.

Gerry
TheDean
View Profile
Inner circle
Reno, Nevada
2164 Posts

Profile of TheDean
Hmmmmmmm... dunno. - Was there a NAME for the 'Bootcamp'? A website or something like that listed. When, Where? Any deets?

Might be Barry Freedman's (World Renowned Raspini Brothers) "Show Biz Blueprint", which IS awesome! - Otherwise who knows... there are folks popping up every day in this business. - Ha!
Dean Hankey, *M.D. - The Dean of Success Solutions!
Serving & Supporting YOU and Your Success!
"Book More Shows... Make More Money... SERVE MORE PEOPLE! - Not Necessarily In That Order…"

(*Marketing Doctor) Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Yea lots of claims tough to back up.

I have found though that there are many people, many right here as a matter of fact, that will help you if you just asked them nice and respectful.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Blair Marshall
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal, Canada
3661 Posts

Profile of Blair Marshall
Hey Gerry,

Did not spot the ad in the Nov./Dec. double issue of Genii, or the Dec. issue of Magic, (my eyes?) can you enlighten us?

B
Bazinga
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of Bazinga
Quote:
On 2013-01-05 17:17, Dannydoyle wrote:
Yea lots of claims tough to back up.

I have found though that there are many people, many right here as a matter of fact, that will help you if you just asked them nice and respectful.

That's what it's all about, right? I know I've gotten some great help here just by reading. That's why I made the resolution to join. Maybe what I learned and what I know will benefit someone else.

And I CERTAINLY appreciate all the help I received here. Danny, you had a lot to do with it, so thank you too. Smile

Bazinga!
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1450 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
Blair,

Unfortuantely, I gave my copies away to another magician. I only get 3 publications: MAGIC, GENII and MUM, so it had to be in one of their most recent issues. Again, it was a full page ad and I'm almost certain it was in MAGIC and another publication.

Gerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » New Magic Marketing Boot Camp (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL