The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Locating magic shows + shops when travelling? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

boctok
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of boctok
I travel quite a lot and am always interested to find out if there is a must-see show or club or shop when I'm abroad. I don't seem to have found a category on the Café site for such inquiries... for example if I am in Bangkok or Berlin how can I ask members who either live there, or have been there if they have a recommendation? Obviously one can do a general search for "Las Vegas" for exampl - but that will bring up a lot of results and most of them probably not relevant. Any category suggestion? Grateful for any feedback... Happy 2013! Patrick
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4983 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
That would be "the Marquee says" forum

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewf......=75&4135
Where the magic begins
boctok
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of boctok
Many thanks! I will contribute findings from my own travels. And anyone visiting Moscow please feel free to ask!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Locating magic shows + shops when travelling? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL